Diamond is Unbreakable 6

IMPORTANT Author's note: DO NOT SKIP

Hey, guys it is me Timepassing! I just wanted to say somthing important, a GIANT THANK YOU  to you my dear readers, you are sooo amazing, your comments and votes make me incredibly happy, all of you are super accepting of my ideas and story it makes me nearly cry. Yes, it is incredibly important for me to say. 

Actually, why am I stopping you from reading the chapter and put my little intervention in between.... as you guys now I am a student.... and as you probably now from all the time I puplished the story back 13th Jaunary 2021, you know that school is incredibly important for me.

I think I can say this now.... originally it was planned that I will  have to stop updating the moment I got into eleventh grade because here in Germany the last two years in high school already count for my graduation. that means a lot more studying and more focus on school activities..... but as I said earlier....only originally.

That I am trying to say, I really fought hard and continiously so I will not hae to abandon the story because all the hard work I poured into it, all the precious time and your love for the story make me want to continue writing, more and more until I cannot anymore. Like now.... Oh god I am tearing up....

So after a lot of discussion, I made a deal, I will continue updating, once every two weeks, one chapter, that means one week long I am going to write one chapter down manually, rewatch said episode to type it and publish it the next week. This way I will have not only time for writing, but also for school, firend and free time activites.... I do not know if you guys noticed but It means a lot to me what you guys think.

Like I said it is a deal I made to be allowed to continue writing, to update.... so please understand. As long as I work and study deligently as long as I continue to get good grades, I am able to update.... that means like always when t gets to exam periods I cannot update for the sake of updating at all, however in my vacations I try to update as much as possible.

School is starting in a few days, so this is the last chapter I publish in my summer vacations, so I can fully prepare myself for the next year.

So I will update in a two week rhythm from now on.

Thank you all for understanding, it means a lot, please continue to support me, lots of love, please enjoy the next chapter.

~Timepassing