Battle Tendency 8

Ultimate Warriors from Ancient Times; Part2

The Speedwagon Foundation: Officially founded 28 years ago, Y/N L/N poured her oil fortune into the founding of her own organization: An organization that supports research in science, medicine, archaeology and more all for the betterment of society. But it has an even deeper purpose: To uncover the secret of the stone masks and Y/N's eternal life as well as her abilities.

Meanwhile Speedwagon was again left with all the work while Joseph and Y/N enjoyed themselves in Rome as he entered the laboratory.

"The tradition is about to begin, please put on a mask." A scientist announced giving Speedwagon one. "Introduce the snake!!"

A snake was let into the small space where Santviento was placed into attaching itself on his stone body as slowly it turned into stone too.

"The snake was absorbed!" They commented in shock."Santviento is not dead. He is shielding himself with the stone! If left in the darkness, his body would rebuild itself!" One shouted.

"Impossible! How can we kill him?" They exclaimed.

"He feeds on vampires and he is immortal!" The other panicked.

"Yes, but rest assured Mr Speedwagon as long as he is under the UV light he won't be able to move." Someone reassured him, closing the lit as Speedwagon took off his mask.

"That is right. What a relief!" They cheered lightly.

"We have ample time to devote to researching his destruction." Speedwagon declared showing a picture projecting it on the wall for everybody to see. "This photograph was taken in the cave we found Santviento." Speedwagon explained. "Look closely."

"Each one has a different horn!" They noticed. "If the lowest figure is Santviento the who are the others?" They questioned him.

"According to Stroheim the German army found another Pillar Man in Europe." He stated calmly as everyone gasped on horror. "The photograph depicts vertically arranged figures implying a kind of social hierarchy among the Pillar Men. Jojo, and Lady Y/N L/N and I will honor Stroheim's words after his sacrifice and meet the man in Rome. That man is the grandson of Will A. Zeppeli, Caesar Zeppeli!!!"