Battle Tendency 20

Young Caesar

Then when Caesar was ten, Mario his father disappears, Caesar already lost his mother and a distant relative had stolen the little money is father had left behind. Caesar became a delinquent and grew to hate his father.

I bet he left for some woman! He thought at that time enraged. I will find him and kill the bastard!

He threw away his youth and his future. From theft to arson to assault, his lengthy criminal resume was missing only murder. Even the local mafia feared him.

"Punk! You are Caesar right? What is your last name?" A man questioned him.

"I do not have one!" He replied as the other man chuckles.

"Then you cannot be Italian. Italians are proud of their families."

Holding nothing back he would pummel his opponents with a wrench then once his enemy was stunned Caesar finished him with a single punch. Though he did not know it, Caesar was already using his Hamon.

Later at age sixteen, in Rome he saw his father again.

I had to be. That is him! He realized gritting his teeth in anger. At that moment Caesar thought he would murder his own father. But he followed him instead standing in front of the wall where the Pillar Men were still slumbering in. What is that? He questioned noticing a sparkling gem n the wall. That is a diamond! There is a diamond in there! He noticed leaning close wanting to touch it.

As suddenly his father ran towards him full speed shouting in panic:"Young man! Do not touch that stone!"

"You"Caesar whispered but it was already too late as ropes emerged from the wall. "What is it doing?" Caesar breathed out paralyzed before his father pushed him out of the way, sacrificing himself getting pulled into the stone wall.

"Stay back! It is a trap!" Mario shouted.

Caesar knew nothing what transpired all those years ago. That Will his grandfather had lost his Hamon abilities and his father tragically because of the stone mask. That his own father Mario had inherited the cause from his grandfather and that his discovered these ruins before dedicating his life to Hamon training and searching the world for a way to defeat these beings. History had not yet revealed itself to Caesar, he only knew the stories his grandfather Will told him when he was still a small child, however until now he never took them too seriously, trembling he listened to his father's last words:

"Young man, I ask you a favor. There is a woman in Venice named Lisa Lisa, tell her of my death. She is the only one who can stop them!"

Caesar had grown up and Mario did not recognize his own son.

"Fa-"Caesar whispered terrified as his father merged completely with the wall, leaving only this damn silence.

But he finally realized, his father was trying to keep the family safe, away from this terror. Caesar broke down.