Stardust Crusaders 32

What happened previously:

"Y/N what are you doing this guy is the enemy!" Polnareff protested.

"So was N'doul....." You replied shortly. "I do not go back on my promise; he will join the Speedwagon Foundation now and get a better life, no matter if he is Dio's ally or not from what I have seen his father is a terrible person...no way we can release him now with him being a potential violent Stand user, even though I doubt it. Now back to the sword." You stated calmly shutting the Frenchman up.

"Yeah, all right...He attacked me with this sword...." Polnareff begun patting the ground next to him noticing the sword was missing."Huh? It is gone...Rats are running off with the sword!" He yelled in disbelief."HEY!" He yelled as they dropped it and Polnareff went over to pick it up again. "Talk about creepy... so rats steal stuff here? If you want to steal, go steal some damn cheese!" He huffed trying to unsheathe it but it would not move."Huh? Now the sword is stuck in the scabbard."

"Polnareff!" The old Joestar called out to the Frenchman

"I am glad you are all right. But do not ever run off by yourself again it is too dangerous. They will attack if you are alone for even a few seconds." Avdol added grimly as they suddenly heard a loud honk in the distance.

"Oh, that must be our ship." You stated blankly "We should better hurry. We need to get to Edfu today. There I am able to contact the Foundation to take Chaka with them." You said calmly smiling at the group before turning on your heels, walking back to town, with the rest following.

Anubis Part 2

Reaching the hotel and having the Speedwagon Foundation pick up Chaka, all of you assembled in your room while you sat on your chair, with Jotaro standing next to the window and Polnareff leaning on the wooden table, the sword next to him.

Iggy however did not stop growling at it making you share a nervous glance with Joseph and Avdol.

"Polnareff. So you brought the sword." You piped up suspiciously.

"Yeah. I am turning it in to the police. It is a dangerous weapon." Polnareff replied nodding.

"Good, we cannot take any chances. Who knows who might pick it up at those ruins?" Joseph answered flopping himself on your bead exhaustedly. "Besides, it is likely to be extremely valuable." He trailed off as Iggy would not stop barking furiously making you lean forward trying to understand the black and white haired dog.

"Hey, Iggy! Quiet!" Avdol scolded.

"We could get kicked out of here." Joseph narrowed his eyes annoyed.

"What the hell is with you today? Well, since this damn dog, won't shut up, I think I will take this to the cops now." Polnareff complained grabbing the sword giving up.

"Polnareff! I thought we told you not to go off on your own." Avdol shouted as you nodded agreeing.

"I just told you! Jotaro, Y/N could you go with him?" Joseph asked you as you shrugged your shoulders.