Stardust Crusaders 5

What happened previously:

Cars of the Foundation parked in front of the Kujo household, Kakyoin has returned too.

"They are doctors from the Speedwagon Foundation." Joseph introduced them as they all bowed their head respectfully as you were their boss and mentor."They will take care of Holy around the clock."

"Jojo before we leave...." Avdol spoke up. "I am a fortune teller. Allow me to give your Stand its name with the Tarot, the cards of fate. Draw a card but do not look at it. It will reveal your destiny along with the power of your stand......"

"Everybody watched as Jotaro picked a card....

"Your card! It is the Star. Therefore your stand shall be named STAR PLATINUM!!!"

"All right!" You clapped your hands together. "We are off!!!"

"LET'S HIT THE ROAD !!!!"

TOWER OF GREY

In Egypt inside a dark room was Dio asking an old woman named Enyaba the old Hag:

"There is of course the feeling of fear. It is a natural emotion found in all animals. What do you think causes fear?" Dio asked absentmindedly a shadow cast over his face thinking about Y/N, her smooth skin and those fiery eyes the time they fought in Windknight's Lot the pain when she supposedly died. It was not his fault! The way she smiled, laughed, scolded him. He wanted it all to himself.

"There is the kind of fear born from animal instinct and the kind of fear born of a rational mind. This, one may perceive fear when facing a foe stronger than oneself and realizing there is no way of fighting back, or when encountering the unknown, even the thought of losing someone important." She answered hoarsely grinning as a beautiful, naked woman stepped out of the dark closer to Dio as he tugged away her hair before draining her blood inserting his fingers in her throat.

"The sheer uncertainty can be terrifying." Enyaba continued. "If faced with such fear, a person has a number of options from which to choose. One might struggle, resist, flee or accept. But upon meeting Lord Dio a new unexpected reaction arises......One feels joy!" She exclaimed.

"How do they feel once they feel joy in fear?" Dio inquired turning around facing away from her as Enyaba clenched her walking staff revealing her two right hands.

"Our friend is currently on the plane." She informed him changing the topic. "Joestar and the others have boarded. They will find it utterly impossible to reach their final destination in one piece."

"What about Y/N? Is she with them?" Dio mumbled deep in thought.

"Yes indeed Lord Dio. I wanted to ask you since the beginning....why are you so interested in a mere woman?" Enyaba asked puzzled. It was not mere interest, Dio's behavior was obsession.