Phantom Blood 10

A Letter from the past, part 2:

 After finally clearing that huge misunderstanding, leaving a flustered Jonathan, George decided to speak up again:

 "All in all I am very pleased. I am proud to have such excellent sons. I heard you did particularly well Dio.Follow your dream. I shall support your every endeavor. You are family after all. Y/N even has approved of you and Jonathan to be worthy heirs of the Joestar family!"

"I will be forever indebted to you for having lifted me out of poverty."Dio stated looking in your golden eyes sincerely."And you too Lady Y/N. You taught me so much and even helped me out studying for university. I simply cannot thank you enough!"

"Awww. It was no sweat still I am surprised how much you have changed Dio. I too am proud of you and Jonathan." You winked at him.

Soon both Jonathan and Dio left, minding their own business, however you stayed with George.

"Georgie?" You asked him silently. "Are you sure you are alright? I am a doctor after all, maybe I find a way to cure you faster? Your current state is nothing to be taken lightly.I can garuantee you that this is not a simple cold. Let me heal you, alright?"

"No, Y/N. We are good friens and I know you make medical wonders come true. Still I can assure you that it is nothing serious." He smiled.

"Come on! Why are you so stubborn?! Your condition might be better than yesterdays, still you won't let me heal you? WHY? Jonathan is worried sick, thanks to your idiocy!" You were getting agitated.

"Y/N, please. You are too loud." He coughed weakly.

"That wouldn't be an issue if you let me treat you!"

Silence fell upon the both of you as, you started to look out the big windows, watching the snow fall down gently. You really wanted to heal him, you really did, his request was stupid and he knew it too. So why?

"Just do not blame me if you die."You spat coldly, thinking about poor Jonathan but you were met with silence.

"Y/N?" George spoke up, you only hummed in reply not looking at him. The snow was more important you decided. Yes you were angry at him. "Do you remember the time I confessed my love for you?" He asked timidly.

"Yes, of course I do." You sighed touching the cold glass with the tip of your fingers as you finally turned around to face him. A amused smile tugging at your lips: "What are you playing at, Georgie~?"

"I really meant it." He answered seriously. "I know, you were my tutor when I fell in love with you, it was like love at first sight. I had the same eyes as Dio when I looked at you."