Diamond is Unbreakable 25

What happened previously:

"It has sunken into the pavement and having a hard time moving.... Act 3! What did you do? This power..." Koichi stuttered in amazement, Sheer Heart Attack, paving a way through the pavement extremely slow.

"3 Freeze!" Echoes Act 3 revealed. "I have rhymed three and free." It stated, posing while holding up three fingers.

"Act 3, what is this power?" Koichi pointed out. "Why is it moving slower? Tell me." Koichi urged his Stand.

"There is really nothing to explain about it."

-

"Y/N, cara~!" Caesar twirled you around, his grandfather, William A. Zeppeli lifting his black and white chequered hat in greeting, eating a sandwich, sneezing at the amount of pepper he put on it.

"Caesar..." You laughed. "Baron Zeppeli." You saluted.

"How are you doing? Are you eating well?" Caesar touched your face lovingly, bright green eyes staring deep into your golden ones.

"I miss you so much." You muttered calmly. "I wish I could have done more to keep you alive."

"Fifty years were plenty enough for me and my grandfather. We know there is a limit to everything. We do not hold it against you, but are grateful." Caesar whispered as both of your foreheads touched, you brushing his platinum blonde hair to the side. "How is our project in Italy going?" He asked lowly.

"The food distribution is a success, however the drug deal in Naples worries me quite a lot, there are some people I care about." You muttered. "I just wish they can live a life free of crime off of the streets. I named the project after you." You smiled. "You damn womanizer~"

"I have not looked at other woman after having you~" He planted a kiss on your lips. "I love you."

"I do too." You replied as he looked at you weirdly, tilting his head to the side.

"Find someone else. What about that beautician? She is beautiful or that restaurant owner in Japan?" He asked. "You would make a great match." He laughed.

"It feels like you want me to fall in love with someone else." You rolled your eyes. "Do you want to get rid of me that much?" You laughed as he only shook his head playfully.

"Never, but you made a promise to me and as long we will be together one way or the other I am satisfied, may it be in a next life or in heaven, I do not care, just give me another chance when we reunite, do not feel guilty for loving someone else." He teased you, kissing you a second time. "Hurry up now, you have your family waiting for you, they are in the next room, Speedwagon is running late as always, so he will come later, so hurry, they waited for you way too long~"

"Thank you Caesar. I love you..." you smiled, letting go....

-

"It is heavy... for whatever reason Sheer Heart Attack has gotten heavy." Kira gritted out, supporting the weight of his left hand with the other, his hand trembling. "This is not good, I need to retrieve it. I have to go retrieve Sheer Heart Attack myself."

-