Diamond is Unbreakable 3

Centered text -> What happened yesterday

In Italics -> Angelo's tale

Have fun reading!^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Nijimura Brothers, Part 1

"Yeah, the issue with Angelo has been resolved. But I won't be coming back for a while. That other photo we have been investigating together with Y/N.... Send it over too. I want to show it to Y/N again, she might be able to get more out of it with more contexts." Jotaro stated, inside his room in Morioh Grand Hotel calling Kakyoin. "Yeah the one that we found in Egypt ten years ago. Y/N had already suspicions because what that hag said in her last seconds left, but I think I might finally know what it means. Please." Jotaro muttered.

"No problem, Jotaro, I send it right over, actually Y/N beat you to it, I send it right over for sure. She called only a few minutes earlier, the both of you really think alike." The red head chuckled, sitting in his office, smiling charmingly, flipping the red lock behind, leaning forward. "So... is Y/N still available? Who is that Josuke guys she always talks about? Is he in my league?" He asked jokingly chuckling.

"Hardly." Jotaro muttered, smirking. "You know I missed my chance, you better hurry up or else I might go at it again... I have not given up yet."

"Really? Then I better perform well while she stays in Morioh, I would not want her to worry with my incompetence." Kakyoin muttered happily, standing up as he looked out of his large window.

"...Yeah." Jotaro muttered. "Know something about Avdol or Polnareff?"

"Avdol is well and has already reopened his little fortuneteller shop again. He found no other clues and told me to inform you that he will always have our back we just have to call him." Kakyoin smiled, looking at the framed photo the Crusaders took ten years ago in Egypt. "Polnareff however is keeping suspiciously quiet, but he usually calls Y/N when she is available, because of special connections she has in Europe... So Jotaro watch out for Y/N or else she might just disappear forever." He laughed. "And stay save, I have to hang up, Y/N was not joking when she said it was a stressful job."

"See you later Kakyoin." Jotaro smiled, hanging up.

-

"Anne? Are you here?" Kakyoin shouted as a familiar woman with long wavy dark brown hair entered with beautiful tan skin and curvaceous body with all the right proportions.

"Yeah, yeah you stupid jerk." She muttered, sighing, throwing a folder at him. "I got it, man you sure are wanted." She sighed. "When is Y/N going to return? I am bored."

"You do not have changed a single bit when we first met ten years ago, you still have that feisty attitude of yours and only Y/N can seem to tame you, I am still surprised you made it that far." Kakyoin said rubbing his temples tiredly, his beautiful amethyst eyes shifting over to the woman leaning against the book shelf staring holes in the air.

"Well of course, I wanted to see Y/N again after all." Anne huffed, flipping her hair away, blushing lightly. "So what kind of conversation did you had with Jojo? I bet it was about Y/N, your eyes always change when you talk about her." She pointed out teasingly, standing up straight ready to leave after she checked her wristwatch. "You know Y/N is not that easy...." She trailed off.