Diamond is Unbreakable 23

What happened previously:

Sighing you massaged your neck, eyes unfocused as you felt ready to doze off, seeing that you still had some hours to spend. Huffing you decided against it as you suddenly felt a new presence behind you.

"Your next words will be; Y/N, what a surprise to see you here!" You exclaimed fake-surprised, golden eyes flashing.

"Y/N, what a surprise to see you here!" You heard a male voice shouted behind you as you turned around leaning against your seat, seeing a familiar greenette with dangling golden earrings as his emerald eyes widened pleasantly. "How-?"

"Call it a hunch." You chuckled, pursing your lips as he sat next to you.

"I would like to think, that it is may radiant personality and makes me irresistible-" He manga artist smirked as then.

"Shut it." You smiled.

"So.... What were you doing here, I came from Tokyo but I just found my seat, what a surprise it is right next to you."

"Impressive, you managed to find your seat within a total of an hour." You laughed in amusement as he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Well some fans recognized me and I was held up for quite some time." He laughed loudly. "Hey-" He turned to you leaning close."

"Personal space." You leaned back as he backed up a bit.

"So what to do with all the time we have left?" Rohan asked. "Can I read your memories?"

"You know that is a pain." You rolled your eyes. "On which page are you even?"

"I think I was when you met that Master Tonpetty, who is he?"

"My Hamon teacher. But don't you have some stories to tell to?" You glanced at his face.

"I call them; Thus spoke Rohan Kishibe." He chuckled.

"Please, how self-absorbed could you possibly be?" You asked as he glared at you playfully. "But it is fine with me, as long as nobody notices and we get out of Morioh Station." You finally agreed.

-

That was rather messy, but I got through this hard situation and was able to get her back. Kira stated clearly as he leisurely walked up the stairs. I always have to wonder if am protected by luck... And if I do things with careful consideration and in a bold manner, I have a feeling that I can live a pretty happy life. However the things concerning Y/N have to be sorted out first... He chuckled, closing his eyes. That was close. I am so glad you came back to me. Y/N, I am sure you will change your mind too and return to my side...

"Found it! Why does someone I do not know have my sandwich? Why is an adult that I do not know sneaking around my middle school?" Shigechi suddenly stopped behind him, having recognized the bag, stopping him.

"Could it be that you are talking to me, little boy?" he inquired, not sparing him a single glance, his voice ice cold. "I have no idea what you are talking about. This is my sandwich." He answered "I just bought it at St. Gentlemen."