Battle Tendency 1

Hey guys we reaches 1K reads and 70 votes just in time for Battle tendency!! That is freaking amazing I love you!

By the way today is spring festival in China!! 

You may start reading:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New York's Jojo

Speedwagon stepped out of his airplane, considerably aged in those years, but due to his scar on his face everybody knew immediately it was him.

"We finally meet again Speedwagon." Straizo spoke up, he was waiting for him to arrive he too had strays of gray hair. "I have heard of your great success in American oil. You and Y/N are a good team."

"Thank you, however Y/N is the head and I am only her subordinate her vice president. I see you have not aged much Straizo." Speedwagon joked. "No one would believe we are the same age. Hamon energy truly is life energy. I envy you."

Looking back Straizo was Tonpetty's successor when Dire died unfortunately due to an unknown illness even Y/N could not cure, she suspected his body rejected her healing methods. Right now they were heading out for Mexico the land of their latest investigation, Y/N did not join despite being the one most enthusiastic about their findings. She waved off the chance to help Erina and Joseph to settle down in New York, pulling strings behind their backs. So she left the work to him and Straizo. She was not lying when she said she would enjoy life while he had to suffer under the stacks of paperwork she dumped on him. This time Speedwagon and Y/N's foundation had made and intriguing archeological discovery. A finding only known to them.

Y/N had questioned Will Zeppeli one time during her vacation in Italy about when and where he found the mask with his father. Despite his tragedy and the grief the mask caused them he told her the location and graciously provided them with enough background information. When their team finally stumbled upon the Aztec temple they knew the search was a success.

"What you are about to witness will send chills down your spines. I warn you, a dreadful finding awaits us." They walked into the Aztec ruin in the middle of the jungle entering and walking down its dark and ominous hallway with their team. "I fear it is even worse than the terror we faced fifty years ago during our fight with Dio!"

At the end was a large cave, which was only illuminated by the light of their flashlights.

"Such a vast site!" Straizo exclaimed looking around.

"This is why I summoned you." He pointed his flashlight at a stone mask on a pillar.

"That cannot be, the stone mask!" Straizo shouted. "Hordes of them! Does Y/N know of this?"