Stardust Crusaders 28

What happened previously:

The tires are in the water! Shit! It is no use! It is pulling us in!" Jotaro yelled.

"I cannot hold on any longer!" Avdol informed you trying to hold into to unconscious red head too.

"Give Kakyoin to me, Avdol quick!" You reached out to him. "We have to move to the back."

"Hey fleabag!" Polnareff yelled at Iggy, who was watching the whole ordeal play out in safe distance. "You are supposed to help us, damn it. Help, already! Hey!" However Iggy completely ignored making you smile evilly, thinking, you were definitely going to take advantage of that dog.

"That cursed dog....It knows I am four kilometers to the west of them. Oh what to do....Perhaps I should do away with the dog first!" N'doul pondered out aloud, listening.

Iggy however couldn't be bothered, yawning he lied down again to continue his nap, making Polnareff furious.

"Go ahead; get comfortable while we fight for our lives. You stupid dog!"

"No forget the dog." N'doul chuckled. "Joestar and the others cannot control that mangy mongrel. It is harmless. All it cares about is taking a nap... Now for the kill!"

His water Stand cut off the car's front tires in one swift motion making Joseph flinch.

"It is so sharp! That water just slashed our front tires! Get back now!" Joseph cried. "So that is what it is trying to do..... Shit! Everyone hang on!"

"No need to tell me that!" you snapped, smirking.... The enemy is located somewhere in the west and for Iggy to sniff him out, only a few kilometers away from us, enough for a quick run to take him out.

Iggy the Fool and Geb's N'doul Part 2

With everyone moving to the back of the car, trying to balance it, you finally succeeded to regain balance but all of you were thrown from the car onto the ground harshly.

"Oh no!" Joseph cried out as you landed on the ground elegantly while the others crashed onto the ground, Iggy was just left unbothered not even opening his eyes to interrupt his little nap as you looked around slowly, checking if everyone was okay and the water Stand went underground too, Avdol noticing it too.

"It sunk into the sand....Do not move." You whispered silently as everyone's expressions turned grim, not daring to move a muscle, staying absolutely still.

"It is much too late now." N'doul stated smiling. "I know exactly where each of you landed." He closed his eyes listening to the vibrations through the ground through his cane, hearing footsteps, making him suspicious.

With your group, you watched Avdol throwing the metal rings from his wrists carefully one after another imitating footsteps, making you smile at his witty move.