Diamond is Unbreakable 28

Author's Note: Hey guys, thank you for waiting so patiently! STILL I AM SOOO SORRY! I tried uploading the pictures like I usally do, especially since I love Mikitakazo so much! hah.... SO I am trying to upload tomorrow since Wattpad has been bugging the entire day, hopefully it works tomorrow!!! Thank you for reading! I love you guys so much for sticking with me!

What happened previously:

"I-I-I CANNOT WIN!!" Ken Oyanagi realized, his back hitting the pavement harshly as he groaned in pain, Rohan landing perfectly again.

"D-Damn it! I made you into a stand user and you still lost!" Yoshihiro hissed, flying off, escaping. "See ya!"

"I am just going to destroy your Stand." Rohan stated, trying to coax the terrified boy who immediately backed away from Heaven's Door, towards the green fence.

"If I have to obey what you write... If I am going to be mentally controlled by you...." He gritted out jumping over the fence as a truck turned around the corner, driving full speed towards the boy. "I would rather die like this!" The boy declared purposely jumping in front of the vehicle. "Take that, Rohan Kishibe!"

"Pfft-" Rohan burst out laughing, turning towards the boy smiling brightly. "Nice, I like you, kid. I feel moved when I see people who are... dramatic like you!" He grinned, moving forward as he heard the tires on the pavement as in that moment-

Rohan stepped in front of the boy, the truck coming from behind in incredible speed as the boy's eyes widened, Rohan's form practically glowing as bursts of golden Stand aura surrounded him, sparkling as if he had come from an otherworldly place.

"What? Y-you will be run over too!" the boy protested, not believing what was happening as a dark shadow hit the manga artists' eyes.

"You think so?" Rohan questioned.

"What the? Th-the wind!" Yoshihiro screeched as the photo frame he was in was pressed against the windshield of the truck.

"Whoa, what the hell is this picture?!" The gruff voice of the driver yelled, between his cigarette. "I-I cannot see in front of me!" he realized hitting the emergency brakes, turning his wheel without a second thought driving past them as dust covered the entire area.

Trembling the boy looked over his shoulders in shock. "I-It avoided us and drove by?" He mumbled, as he put his hands on the ground, on his knees. "Y-You could have died, too, but you did that for me... Was it strong luck?" he questioned as he saw the side profile of the man standing in front of him.

"You have become quite impressive in such a short time. I will not knock you out. However, do ot use that Stand for evil anymore." Rohan spoke up in a friendly way as Yoshihiro finally managed to get off the car's window.

"I carelessly bumped into it, damn it!" He cursed, meanwhile, the manga artist, walked back towards the sidewalk, leaving the boy behind.

"l lost... I have completely lost." The eleven year old whispered.

"Hey, Rohan!" Joseph yelled worriedly as he and Josuke came back. "D-did you see the baby?"