Diamond is Unbreakable 22

What happened previously;

After some time had passed, Yukako and Koichi apologized to the beautician who graciously has forgiven the two of them, telling them to not worry about the destruction they have caused as she was happy to have given them their so-called "Happy end".

Now Aya Tsuji was sitting on her broken bed, staring at the ceiling sighing as the door was opened you entering the messy room, looking around, before closing it.

"It looks worse than I had expected, did Koichi make it in time at least?" You questioned, setting down the bag at the cosmetic table. "It seems like you will be quite busy with repairing everything else, should I get someone who is able to restore it today?" You offered.

"That would be quite helpful, yes." Aya sighed, chuckling. "I knew it that you had something to do with that."

"I have no idea what you are talking about." You laughed.

"Just admit it, you told Koichi where he could find Yukako." Aya muttered softly as she stood up, touching your face gently, plastering a kiss on your lips. Her pink lipstick smearing slightly.

"Are you jealous?" You questioned, smirking.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." Aya denied.

"You are lying, dear." You pointed out. "The sweat on your face is telling me." You chuckled. "But I am not going to press further. We are not in a serious relationship after all." You stated. "I bought you cake."

"I wish we were though." She sighed again. "Do you still miss him?"

"Every day." You replied.

"Hasn't it been ten years? You really like to fool around though. How many one night's Stands did you have already." Aya frowned.

"It has, but you must see, I am not prince charming. Sorry to disappoint. And you are exaggerating; including our one timer I had one other." You pointed out, holding out the paper cup out to her. "Watch it, it is still hot."

"You are too caring Y/N, but also cruel at the same time. You are giving me hope only for me to be disappointed over and over again..." Aya chuckled. "Well at least I knew everything from the beginning what I was getting myself into and I do not regret it." She laughed lightly. "Are you interested in someone else though?"

"Who knows... there are some people who are really dear to me and I could imagine a relationship with." You trailed off.

"Then decide for someone who makes you happy, I support you." Aya sighed, sapphire eyes glistening mischievously. "But if someday-"

"Aya, I appreciate it. You are a great friend." You smiled

"A friend with certain benefits?"

"That too... Stay safe Aya. I have to meet up with Josuke, I send him over for reparation; make sure to pay him though." You muttered, walking over to the door.

"Yes, yes, I will, do not worry about that~" she waved after you sipping on her coffee. "Thanks again."

"No problem." You whispered, closing the door behind you. Taking out your silver pocket watch. It has gotten so late again...