Battle Tendency 14

Lisa Lisa Hamon Coach:

What happened previously:

 "T-two....Two minutes." Lisa Lisa stuttered, looking at you in admiration while Caesar and Joseph broke down to the floor.

"Do not worry boys; I am sure you will be able to do that too in the future if you train hard enough." You clapped your hands, ignoring all the oil but it felt really disgusting, you were so going to take a bath now.

You reached your hands out for the boys to take, pulling them up."Come on Joseph don't be a baby." You teased before moving on to Caesar.

"Well what is wrong pretty boy, cat got your tongue?" You lifted his chin with your fingers leaning close. "You did well reaching the top." You turned around abruptly leaving a shocked Caesar as you walked over to Lisa Lisa taking back your pocket watch after wiping your hands.

"You have a lot o explaining to do, little lady~" You whispered in her ear. "Come to my room after this." You said sternly before smiling. "I beat your record dear." Slowly you made your way down the stairs smiling to yourself.

Poor Joseph he will go through a lot of hard training and Caesar....I wonder what I should do with you....

Part3

Caesar, Lisa Lisa and Joseph watched you walking down the stairs before Joseph decided to get his revenge on this woman! "Lisa Lisa! While I was hanging on for dear life, I was thinking. I was thinking about how I was going to get back at you!" He exclaimed angrily. "Shall I beat you up? Or shall I pinch your nose until you cry?" Caesar stood on the sidelines furrowing his eyebrows in confusion. I thought he was a simpleton but he is actually quite indicative.

"Which will it be?" Joseph shouted ready to attack her, well that was until she threw him a glass of water upside down as he caught it in confusion relaxing.

"I am doing it! I can hold the cup upside down and keep it in!" Joseph sheered excitedly.

Incredible, in only three days he had learned how to control Hamon! Caesar smiled. Jojo's talent is impressive but even more impressive are the results of Lisa Lisa's training.

Joseph fell to the ground kneeling in front o her like a puppy.

"Master! You have convinced me." Joseph's eyes sparkled. "Please allow me to move on to the next phase of my training! I will overcome anything!" He declared happily while Caesar leaned onto the iron railing observing him. I do not get it. I guess he is a simpleton after all while Y/N is a total mystery.