Battle Tendency 10

A Hero's Proof

Caesar clapped his hands together activating his specialized Hamon attack: "Eat this! HAMON LAUCHNER!!" The colorful bubbles flew at Wamuu but as he carelessly touched them his finger got injured as they exploded, the Hamon was showing an effect, Wamuu's eyes widened in shock.

"This could not be!" He whispered seeing his wound.

"Amazing! He is irritating as hell but his Hamon actually works!" Joseph exclaimed impressed.

"He looks so sexy with his crop top~" You smiled innocently as Speedwagon looked at you with disbelief evident in his eyes; luckily Caesar could not hear you.

"My bubbles have you surrounded. Prepare for a barrage!" Caesar announced before Wamuu let out a roar shaking his head as the decorations on is head flew around creating little slices in Caesar's bubbles, bursting them all without moving from his spot.

You whistled, you had to admit he had skills.

"He outmaneuvered the Bubble Launcher!" Speedwagon stated the obvious.

"Those wires on his hair-dress did not burst my attack bubbles." Caesar realized. "It was the wind they created. They are anti-Hamon weapons. They understand the principles of Hamon! This is not their first encounter with Hamon....they learned it two thousand years ago!"

"So anti-Hamon weapons actually exist..." You thought aloud observing the situation warily.

"What is happening to the air around them?" Caesar was getting agitated, taking a step forward.

"No Caesar! Get down!" You warned but Caesar already go a cut on his lip.

"What the-"He held his bleeding lips confused as he got four more cuts, two on each cheek.

"Close your eyes!" Speedwagon ordered. "That was not just wind. It's the aftereffects of small vacuum vortexes!"

Caesar closed his eyes just in time as more slashes cut his pale skin; he got one on his left eyelid. He hunched over covering his face in pain.

"Caesar!" Speedwagon screamed.