Christmas Specials

Author's Note:  Hello my dear readers! Happy New Year to every one of you, I wish all of you happy and hopeful 2023!!

Without further ado, I present to you the Christmas specials!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas Special Jotaro(1988)

"Jojo! Come get inside~" Holy chirped happily, as she pulled out another tray of baked goods from the oven, putting them on the silver tray to cool off a bit. "Y/N is about to arrive in a few minutes!" She added, as she heard frantic rustling from the courtyard as she saw her eighteen year-old son opening the front door, dusting off, the snow from his black school uniform.

It has been over a year since their travel to Cairo to save Holy's life and Caesar's death and o be honest none of them have recovered entirely.

"Good grief." Jotaro sighed, looking at his mother working away in the kitchen. "When?"

"Oh, she will probably arrive in thirty minutes since her airplane had a delay by twenty, so you better get cleaned up, since you have managed the courtyard." Holy thought out aloud.

"I think it would be a fantastic idea!" The old voice of an elderly woman spoke up, wearing her green costume as she walked over to her daughter. "Darling, do you need any help?" SuzieQ asked sweetly. "I hope it was alright to take out your white porcelain set. I may or may not have already set the table."

"Oh no, that was perfect mother, thank you very much." Holy gleamed. "But you have to rest as well; you have been helping me out the entire day." She huffed, scolding the elderly woman with a large smile. "By the way, where is dad at?" She questioned worriedly.

"Oh, he is just complaining about sitting on the floor again." SuzieQ rolled her eyes again playfully. "He is way too stubborn you know?"

"I know right?" Holy nodded her head furiously. "Just last year he totally refused to call me Seiko!"

"But Seiko is such a lovely name, so very fitting for you."

"Exactly."

"Good grief." Jotaro sighed, silently excusing himself as he ducked his head to leave.

Walking down the hallway he could hear his grandfather's angry grumbling, about how Japanese coffee was actually better than what he remembered and wondering whether not they would fit to the pastries Holy prepared.

-

"Merry Christmas." You smiled as SuzieQ ripped open the door enthusiastically enveloping you two in a large hug.

"Merry Christmas, my dear!" The Italian woman shouted, pulling you inside. "My goodness, it is freezing outside, unbelievable, get in, get in. Hurry!" She yelled dramatically as you chuckled lightly, stomping a bit on the door mattress as clumps of snow fell off.

Taking off your shoes and winter coat, you enveloped her a second time as she began chatting animatedly leading you inside as you and Joseph exchanged another quick greeting, before he got back to discussing Holy's new name with his fuming daughter.

"Y/N! Welcome home!" Holy shouted. "I am sorry but I have all hands full, but could you please knock some sense into dad here?"

"But Holy-" Joseph began to protest, waving his prosthetic hand around wildly.

"I would love to but I would rather not-"

"Y/N, you traitor!" Holy shouted, laughing as you scratched the back of your neck sheepishly before looking around in confusion, noticing someone missing other than her husband. "Ah, Y/N, your luggage seems bothersome, you can put it in the guest room next to Jotaro's, mom and dad are occupying the large one if you do not mind." She informed you.