Battle Tendency 29

New York Suburb, April 1939

It was a gray day as it was raining; the weather was still cold as a small red car drove into the parking area of the graveyard.

"Or Father who as it is I heaven hallowed by thy name, Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven." The priest spoke as most visitors left the funeral with their black umbrellas leaving only Lisa Lisa, Erina, Speedwagon , Messina and Caesar in front of the two empty graves. Caesar did not even bother to hold back is tears as his grandfather will Zeppeli awkwardly patted his grandson's shoulder trying to comfort him. Then Smokey walked forward:

"Goodbye Jojo, Lady Y/N. Now I realize we have only met six months ago. But I will never forget both of you." His eyes glistened with unshed tears. Erina wiped her eyes with her handkerchief; she lost her grandson and best friend. She could not bear it.

"Come Erina you must not catch a cold." Speedwagon said to her but everyone could tell he himself did not want to leave just yet wither. "Let us go."

"Just a bit longer." She muttered weakly.

Suddenly the tall brunette covered her eyes standing behind her. "Guess who?" He asked teasingly as everybody's eyes widened whipping their head around. "Hey everybody~! Y/N and I finally made it back to New York but nobody came to meet us! We heard you were all at a funeral. Y/N told me o wait but I decided to bust it up! Hey Lisa Lisa, Caesar! Both of you healed up just fine! What a relief! And Messina you are here too? And you must be Mr Will Zeppeli, Caesar's grandfather. Y/N told me some stories about you! I wanted to say hi to Stroheim too but it seems Germany has gone to war." He said cheerfully.

"Hey who the hell do you think you are?" Two officials pulled Joseph away. "This is a funeral you idiot!"

"Who is an idiot?!" Joseph returned fighting back.

"Just calm down Joseph." You clapped your hands together walking forward smiling.

"This is impossible....." Caesar stammered looking at you back in disbelief.

"No way....."Smokey whispered as Speedwagon stared at you as did everyone else.

"Y/N?! JOJO?!" They all screamed in unison as you turned around waving at them.

"They are alive!!!" Smokey exclaimed completely shocked.

"Alive? Well of course I am, I never died in the first place. You guys know I am immortal don't you? Speedwagon you can cross out possible death from falling from incredible height alright?" you smirked looking at the tombstone in front of you interested. "I never thought I would see it in my lifetime." You chuckled humored. "Come on Joseph look at this! Isn't is hilarious?!"