Phantom Blood Special: Dancing lessons with Y/N

Months passed after the healing incident. He thought nothing could be more embarrassing but oh boy was he wrong. You really meant it when you said you were going to strip him off his pride and you were more true to your word than expected.(>//////<)

Your teaching method was brutal you focused on every little detail, but he finally mastered his table manners and your politic lesson were easy to understand. You even taught them some boxing techniques and tricks for self defense, like how to avoid being stabbed by a frontal knife attack. Still there was one lesson both Dio Brando and he Jonathan Joestar feared the most.....

"One, two ,three. One, two ,three..." You counted while playing on the black piano in the ballroom. You were watching them; both of them were trying to coordinate their legs as they learned the steps of the classic waltz. Their dancing looked more like they were trampling flowers, innocent flowers. Who would do that?! You were horrified, even Dio and he was even worse than Jonathan!

"What the hell are you guys doing?" You shouted to them across the ballroom.

"I can do nothing about it!" Jonathan whined as he slipped, again, face planting himself on the cold floor and refused to get up after he Dio down with him one time.

Dio only snickered in the background....

"Oh shut up, yourself Dio!" You yelled at him. "Like you are better, you look like a lamb that is doing his first steps, I am afraid you are going to fall like Jonathan! Furthermore you are not in sync with the music at all, you are honestly worse than him!" you smirked internally, amused that you finally found a weakness in his spotless image. You never expected that dancing would be such a giant flaw. Well he often poses and is quick on his feet when it comes to boxing. You sweatdropped.

"It is not my fault! If I had a decent partner other than Jonathan or the air I already would have succeeded in mastering dancing!" He tried to argue cheeks flushed red in humiliation.

Now it was Jonathan's turn to laugh but stopped immediately after seeing both your and Dio's face.

"Come here Jonathan."You gestured to him to come closer. "Your main problem is not the steps nor to stay intact with the music, it is you movement and posture! You have to present yourself as a proud gentleman not a giant bear!"

"A-alright?" Jonathan stuttered cutely. "Come here I help you out. Firstly stand proud, face up shoulders back!" You instructed sternly. "Perfect! You are doing so well!" You praised him, He was growing up so fast!

"Now I want to see your poise, open your arms and hold them."

You moved closer to him as you put one hand on his shoulder and the other one you slipped into his hand.

"Y/N? What are do you think you are doing?"

"I am helping you of course, I will dance the part of the lady I trust you."You answered calmly as Jonathan started to sweat nervously completely stiff as he felt your body against his.

Slowly he became more comfortable as you both move elegantly through the room, Jonathan beaming happily, proud of his achievement!

"Thank you so much!" he shouted making you flinch and you tripped, both land in a rather awkward position Jonathan on top between your legs.