Stardust Crusaders 40

What happened previously:

Are you serious? Damn it... Hol Horse's eye twitched as he hard you and the group slowly approaching. I have got no choice! Fine, I will do it!

"You under the crate. Show yourself!" The Frenchman demanded, turning his head away from the blonde desperate cowboy.

How is my chance! He is looking the other way! He realized.

"I know you are hiding under there! What the-" Polnareff yelled as Hol Horse shoved his finger's in the Frenchman's nose.

Yes! Hol Horse cheered as Mondatta let out a sigh at relief.

-

Yay! Everyone bled a lot and passed out! Lucky you, Hol Horse! Now is your chance to finish them off and to get the Lady!

-

So, when the hell is this chance coming? What am I supposed to do now? Hol Horse panicked.

"What the hell are you doing, Hol Horse?" Polnareff asked flabbergasted.

That is what I would like to know! What the hell am I supposed to do now? Now what? Hol Horse gritted his teeth.

"What is wrong, Polnareff?" You shouted.

"He won't answer." Jotaro frowned. "That is odd."

Shit! They are headed this way! Damn it! How do I make the rest of the prediction come true now? What the hell am I supposed to do?

Hol Horse and Mondatta Part 2

"Polnareff did you find out who was watching us?" You shouted. "Answer me. This is not funny. Do not tell me you ran off again?! You know how well that worked out!"

"Avdol and the others are coming." The Frenchman muttered as Hol Horse trembled anxiously. This is bad, really bad! The cowboy panicked as the silver haired swordsman took his chance getting free of Hol Horse's fingers in his nose summoning his Stand quickly.