Stardust Crusaders 17

What happened previously:

"What the hell was that noise?" Polanreff asked himself on top of the stairs. "It came from the room behind the lobby." He made his way down as the rest of the crusaders gathered on top of the stairs looking down too.

"Is something wrong Polnareff? I thought I heard a strange noise." Kakyoin shouted.

"I am going to take a look downstairs. I will be in the lobby. Call me if you need anything." Polnareff replied while Jotaro started after the silver haired man....you had a terrible feeling.

Meanwhile Enyaba was peering through the door panicking: "CURSE YOU POLNAREFF!"

Justice Part2

"Oh madame, are you here?" Polnareff looked around. "I thought I heard some kind of crash. Is everything okay? I am coming in Madame." He decided as he saw he old woman sprawled out on the ground with a thrown over table next to her.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow...." Enyaba laughed lightly, pretending to have fallen.

"Oh, no what happened?" He rushed to her side as she waved him off saying that she only bruised her hip with the fall.

"You fell?" you cannot be falling now and you burned your left hand too, you are being much, much too careless." Polnareff said worried as she only smiled.

"Oh thank you but I can assure you t is nothing." She reassured him "No problem I promise." But inside: Damn you! Who said you could come in here, damn it! She used her Stand Justice to drag Hol Horse's body slowly and carefully under the sofa. I will spare you my wrath for now but when the time is right I will kill you like I killed that bastard Hol Horse! All it takes is just a tiny wound....I will turn you into my very own puppet of Justice!

Slowly Polnareff grabbed her walking stick off the ground, holding it out to Enyaba. "There we go....Here is your cane....What is wrong? You are sweating bullets, should I go get Y/N?"

"It is nothing. Do not worry about me Just go to your room and get some rest."

"But.....are you running this hotel all b yourself? Don't you have some family around? Like a son?" The Frenchman asked her as Enyaba tried to suppress her anger. "Huh? Worry did you say something?"

"Uh, I was just saying I have gotten used to .....living alone." She replied trying to stay in her role.

"I see.....Sounds lonely to me. Just think life with a son and daughter-in-law....Your grandkids could run around and play in the lobby. It would be a little noisy but that is what makes family great!" The twenty-four-old laughed as her eye twitched. "If you had a son, he should probably be older than me, right?....Hey, what is the matter? Did he move to the big city or something?"