Phantom Blood 14

Author's note: 

So how do I start..... well Hehehehe

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 329 READS!!! I WAS SUPER SHOCKED WHEN I CHECKED WATTPAD A FEW HOURS LATER!!!!

YOU GUYS  ARE FREAKING AMAZING ! Awsosome, incredible. I am crying. Like yes I celebrated with chocolate :P So I want to thank you all

Special thanks to @blop-blup @NovaMagsimus and @Xiaoying_the_Weeb!!!💕💖💕💖💕

You may start reading, please enjoy......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Youth with Dio part2

Dio jumped into the mansion swiftly from above the window.

"He is still alive!" One of the police officers shouted panicking, "How? We filled him up with bullets! Watch out!! He may be armed!!"

Gently Jonathan laid down the corpse of his beloved father.

"It cannot be?! He is coming this way!" They continued to panic, not helping the situation at all. "What are you waiting for?! SHOOT!!" Speedwagon shouted above them.

In a hurry Jonathan took the gun from one officer pointing it at Dio: "Dio stop right there!" However Dio only walked up to Jonathan, victory glinting in his eyes since his transformation was successful.

"Dio!!" Jonathan's hand was shaking, he could not forgive Dio for killing his father. Still he could not bring himself to pull the trigger.

"Hurry and pull the trigger, Jonathan!" Speedwagon exclaimed.

Suddenly a bullet hit Dio right in the forehead; it was no other than Speedwagon standing next to Jonathan, looking at Dio grimly. But his face soon morphed into one of horror as Dio continued regardless. Jonathan stepped away unbelievingly, his eyes filled with fear. Dio touched his wound, red blood dripping down; he licked it from his fingers seductively.

"He is not dead even after that?!" Speedwagon exclaimed in terror. "I do not understand. This cannot be happening!!"

How could this be? Jonathan's mind was racing.

"Jojo!" Dio spoke up leaping in the air and pushed himself of the wall to attack. "This marvelous power comes from the mask and your father's blood!" He thrust his hand into the head of one of the officers, making him cry out in pain, he drained his blood from one moment to the other.

"He is sucking the life out of that man!" Jonathan whispered. "Dio what have you become? You are a monster!!"

They raised their guns pointing at Dio. "Why Dio? Tell me why?" Dio only threw the lifeless body to the rest of the force that was left, killing them instantly due to the strong impact of his throw. Even Speedwagon's left arm shattered.

"You are asking why Jonathan?" Dio started. "I thought about it, as a humans you have boundaries, I can die easily. Why do I have to leave this world at all? Look at Y/N! She is 98 years old and still looks divine! She is eternal a true goddess and she shall become mine! And mine only! But I could not reach her as a mere human, but now we are the same, I shall be with her to the end of the world!"

"ENOUGH!!" Jonathan shouted angered. "Y/N would never ever want to be with someone as heartless as evil as you! She despises you and your villainies; she does not even want to see your face! She is a true lady, she does not need you!!"