Stardust Crusaders 13

Meanwhile at Hotel Grande:

"So he really did leave us after all." You mumbled s you looked out of the window in great concern, since he left you felt bad and guilty, you felt like something bad is going to happen. I should follow after him as soon as the rain stops.

Kakyoin and Jotaro watched over you concerned. You have been silent the whole day.

Meanwhile Polnareff was looking around Calcutta for the man with two right hands, the murdered of his younger sister, getting more and more frustrated until:

"What you sure you saw a man with two right hands?" He shouted as the old, grey bearded man nodding in confirmation. "Where?" The man shakily pointed at the road as two men walked in the rain, one wore a cowboy attire will the other was hardly recognizable but it seems like the rain did not reach him, as if an invisible membrane was over his body to hold back the rain.

Then finally the sun broke through the dark clouds as it stopped pouring but the mysterious am, centerfold was nowhere to be seen.

"Huh? I do not understand....He was right there." The old man stated hoarsely as Polnareff stood up.

"What?!" Polnareff turned around facing him.

"There he was with that man in the street."

Polnareff gritted his teeth as the blond man suddenly spoke up: "The gun is mightier that a sword. Not bad, if I do say so myself." He chuckled.

"Who the hell are you?" Polnareff asked irritated as the other only smiled.

"Hol Horse. That is what they call me. I am a Stand user, and my card is the Emperor. I have been paid good money by Dio to rub you guys out." Hol Horse stated as Polnareff sighed pointing his finger at him.

"Look here cowboy, I do not give a rat's ass who you say you are. Where is the man with two right hands?" Polnareff replied.

"That was rude. You asked who I am, so I answered." Hol Horse said in fake disappointment one of his feet standing in a water puddle the rain left plenty of on the dirt road. "Well whatever. 2He took a cigarette placing it in his mouth smiling. "I came here with that guy. He is nearby."

"What? Where is he?" Polnareff looked around frantically.

"There is really no point in you asking that." Hol Horse stated smugly. "I, Hol Horse, will have the pleasure of snuffing you out."

"Morons like you always talk trash." Polnareff taunted. "And it always ends up the other way around. Oh was that funny?" He observed his opponent snickering.

"Lord Dio had you pegged." Hold Horse crossed his arms. "Polnareff has the fatal habit of underestimating his opponents. Beating him into a corpse won't be any trouble for you." Polnareff's eyes widened as Hol Horse continued. "He was exactly right, so I could not help but laugh."

"If I have to take you out to get to him then that is exactly what I will do." Polnareff exclaimed. "Bring it!"

"Ever heard of military chess?" Hold Horse questioned. "The tank is stronger than the soldier and tanks are weak against mines....See it is pretty must the basics of battle. My Emperor is stronger than you, so I thought I would be a gentleman. I will fill you in on my Stand's abilities before we fight....The gun is mightier than the sword. Such a brilliant quote." He mused.