Battle Tendency 16

Deeper Plan; Part2

What happened previously:

Yourevealed. "The Red stone of Aja will help the Pillar Men to conquer the sunhowever the Red Stone is also able to change my fate. I was told the Red Stonehas hidden abilities within, which I could unlock and take for myself. I wantto try and obtain them to defeat those Pillar Men for good. I am willing totry, so we cannot destroy it no!"

Shakily you stood up taking the necklace, stumbling down the hallway to Lisa Lisa's room. You made it!!!

...

Caesar was standing on a tight rope in dizzying height ready to fight Messina.

"Are you read Caesar?" He asked the blonde.

"I was born ready." The Zeppeli stated as both of them bowed before running at each other roaring.

...

What is wrong with him? First he is angry then he is crying and now this? Jojo thought confused.

"Oh Jojo, I believe I have frightened you. Are you afraid of me right now?" Eisidisi grinned evilly.

I cannot read him, Joseph realized in fear, I have always read my opponents and used their minds against them. But his mind is different. Maybe I am the one being read!!!

 Maybe I am the one being read!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly Loggs's body was steaming.

Instructor Loggs's corpse! Joseph noticed looking over to the dead body, then it shot out boiling blood making him back away.