Phantom Blood 15

Hey guys today a filler. I know I am sorry but something came in between (housework with my family)  so I will update this Sunday as an apology. Alright?. This chapter is more of a small filler and to have a better insight on Y/N's emotional trumoil and past. So this chapter is really depressing to write :( 

However I do not want to hold you guys up for too long.  Please enjoy, you may start reading and thanks for the 350 reads!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to go on.... Y/N edition:

"Lady Y/N! Jonathan!" You could hear Speedwagon's faint voice as you found yourself in front of the fountain seeing the Joestar mansion on fire. Finally free you quickly healed Jonathan's wounds until you retreated your stand in exhaustion.

"Speedwagon where is George Joestar, I do not see him with the evacuated staff..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir Joestar, his noble soul has...passed away." Speedwagon whipered, tensing his body. I t felt wrong to deliver you the terrible news.

Your knees gave out, your body felt heavy as you shook your head unbelievingly. "Speedwagon, now is not the time to fool around!" You snapped voice icy but deep down in your heart you knew he was speaking the truth.

George Joestar is dead. Your lip trembled as your golden eyes glistered with unshed tears and fury. You clenched your fist hitting your heart. "Make it stop, make it stop!" You begged trying to act tough in front of everyone."Make it stop!This cannot be real! This cannot be happening I hate this feeling, I do not want to feel this again!!" You stood up wobbily like a drunk not able to walk straight anymore, hitting the air randomly as everoyne took a step away from you.

"I hate you George! I hate you!! How could you do this to me!!" You screamed to the night sky as tears stramed down your face, You hit the ground repeatedly until it was full of craters still no one interfered respecting you too much.

"You idiot, you brat! What do you think you are doing leaving me behind! God damn it, you just can't-"Your voice broke as your body began to shake. "I do not want to believe it I refuse to believe it!" You bit your lip as it grew hard to breathe. "Why does everybody leave me?" Usually you understood but not now. You hated it .....

"I told him he cannot die on my watch", you tried to blame him. You wanted him to be alive, you really do. "I did not even get the chance to apologize. I could have rescued him but no I was too sentimental to return with Jonathan because I did not want to see Dio!"How could you forgive yourself? I knew something bad is going to happen!

Your hair was a mess, your clothes ruined, Jonathan was unconscious and your second home burned to ashes.

Why does fate hate me so much?! First I have to lose my whole family to the flames and now those same flames are taking my home away as well as the body of my first student and friend, my family!!

And I cannot follow them! I hate you! I hate you so much!! You lost it trying to run back into the flames.

"Lady Y/N what are you trying to do?!" Speedwagon hold you back, shouting in your face.

"I have to find George I can rescue him, I can get his body, I cannot abandon him, I have to apologize!!"

Slap!

You held your burning cheek as Speedwagon smacked your face sternly trying to calm you down.

"It is impossible, wake up Lady Y/N!! HE is dead, He cannot be rescued, you did not abandon him it was not your fault so stop blaming yourself!!"

You kicked in the air none the less making it hard for him to hold you in place. Minutes passed until you calmed down seeing no point anymore. You collapsed, no tears left to cry. Your screaming could be heard the whole night as everyone tried to calm you down and take you to town, but you refused you wanted to stay there, anger towards Dio, guilt, indescribable sadness washed over you in waves.

You did not know how long you cried until you passed out. I ached Speedwagon to see you like this, he did not know you for long but everyone could see you rarely cried at all, you were always so composed to see you so unstable left everyone shocked at the upsetting truth. 

You too were only human.

Flashback end.

-------------------------------------------------------

Your eyes fluttered open, dull eyes trailing around the room in an unknown hotel in town. You escaped from Speedwagon's observant eyes when he treated to the unconscious Jonathan Joestar.

What is the point in living anymore you asked yourself, what is your purpose in this world?

George... You thought a single tear trailed down your pale face, what do you mean, you wish me happiness. The fresh spring breeze entered through the open window as you watched people going after their daily business. You got bored easily thinking back at that time you lost your family, like before you were starving yourself, like before you barricaded yourself, like before you wanted to be left alone, to see that nobody, that nobody in this world will stay on your side forever.

"Heal..."

Your stand manifested itself in front of you.

"Why do you need me to be alive?" It only shrugged its shoulders caressing you gently, hugging you from behind. "I will be by your side forever." Those words appeared in your mind frightening you to no end. This has happened before and you hated it for keeping you alive if your only desire was to rejoin your family. "S-stay away!!"

Your stand retreated itself after your command. Shivering you backed away in the darkest corner of the room.

Until knocking disturbed your silence. "Sir? You have a visitor." The innkeeper announced as the door opened.

"Lady Y/N, a pleasure meeting again. However I wish it was under better circumstances, freshen yourself up will you." A voice chuckled as a fairly tall man with a checked top hat entered you quarters chuckling lightly. "I am sorry to disturb your mourning over your lost friend, however this is not over. I am sure your thirst for revenge will take over and you will find a new purpose in life if that is what you are searching for."

"Baron Zeppili!" You straightened you posture smiling the tiniest smile.

"Dio is still alive." He stated sternly. "Quickly let us find Jonathan I have the intuition that he has awoken from his slumber."

Your pupils dialated into tiny slits, DIO!!