Battle Tendency 24

Author's note:

 OMG Thanks everyone for voting and commenting, seriously 3.3K reads?! We are unstoppable! Lots of hearts, like always if you guys have request feel free to share and give suggestions!!!! ^w^

Readers: Yare yare daze....Author is alway so annoying with all her notes.

Author: .....Sorry but I cannot help it you guys are so precious!!!!! .....ok I stop (for now*smirk) You may start reading!!!!

A True Warrior; Part2

What happened before:

"It is no surprise." Kars reassured himself. "Such a pity Wamuu was struck with Hamon in the middle of his Divine Sandstorm. His spirit and pride build up over thousands of years has crumbled. The quiet intensity he gained from countless battles has vanished. He must be in shock. But it matters not! Hurry and set up the next weapons!" Kars declared x-ing his arms giving a light signal.

"Lord Kars gave his signal. We must obey his command." Two soldiers hurried down, one sitting on the taller soldier's shoulders. The weapons for the second lap are.... IRON-BALL CROSSBOWS! Each was equipped with two shots! Each warrior must choose.....a large or a small bow!

You shook your head grimly:"Good grief...."

Part2

"Now two weapons....one large one small?" Joseph mumbled confused furrowing his eyebrows.

"Lisa Lisa, Y/N, allow me to make a conjecture." Kars spoke up sitting down crossing his legs smirking. "You must be thinking: Wamuu is no state to fight.....Why is Kars laying out crossbows with such confidence? How strange, you are thinking. Here is why: Wamuu is a true fighter. Top athletes have been known to make a kind of mental adjustment known as switching win back. When the pressure rises, they can hide away shock, mistakes and fear and like a flipping switch are able to summon forth a fighting spirit. In particularly desperate situations, a ritual is needed to flip tat switch." Kars licked his lips looking up to you.

"So Wamuu is going to perform a ritual to awaken his true power to defeat Joseph. " You sated coldly. "Please go on."

"Of course, Wamuu's switch was....!" Kars chuckled as suddenly Wamuu clenched his fist bringing them close to his face as your eyes widened in surprise. "That was unexpected."

"What the.....What is he doing?" Joseph screamed looking back.

"Lord Wamuu! His eyes! He gouged them out!!!!" The crowd exclaimed in disbelief, clearly terrified at the mere thought of plucking one's eyes out.