Stardust Crusaders 11

What happened previously:

"Okay everyone let's get right to it. Let's come up with a plan in case Soul Sacrifice attacks!"

"Hey Joseph sorry to interrupt." You raised your hand as Polnareff slid down the wall in defeat.

"What now Y/N?" He asked annoyed as you sighed.

"We already took care of Soul Sacrifice. I am going to retreat." Your smile send chills down their spine. "Are your eyes getting bad of old age?" you asked glaring at him. "Y/N....IS OUT!!!" you slammed the door shut.

Time Skip

Everybody went their own was but Polnareff was found out, after finding Soul Sacrifice's remains in the hotel's bathroom, and one off the staff tried to clean his room 912 and seeing the floor, bed and lamp stained with blood he definitely was the prime subject and now in questioning.

"To think the enemy's pursuit would come son early on....." Avdol sighed.

"As long Dio is using Jonathan Joestar's body as his own he will be able to track Jotaro and me. He won't leave us any time to rest but we can read his thoughts just as he reads ours." Joseph stated.

"Shall I go buy a camera?" Avdol offered.

"That won't be necessary." The old Joestar pushed himself off his bed walking over to the television. "I can use my powers even without a camera." He used Hermit Purple on the device as it went from one channels to the next.

"The channels are changing as if the tv has a mind on its own." Avdol observed.

"It is looking for the right words among the channels." Joseph explained smugly. "To create a message for the ear not for the eye."

....

"There...."

".....is....."

".....a....."

"There! It said: There is a !" Joseph exclaimed.

"....trai...."

".....tor....."

".....among....."

"....us...."

"What? What did it just?" Joseph shouted.

"I could be wrong but I think it said: there is a traitor among us!" Avdol answered.

".....Ka,,,,,"

"......kyo...."

"......in....."

".....Be...."

"....ware....."

"of...."

"......him!"

"......Dio..."

".....'s...."

"Loyal......"

"servant......."

"Kakyoin what?!"

"Impossible! Kakyoin is Dio's servant?" Avdol inquired as suddenly Dio appeared on screen.