Phantom Blood 19

 The dark knights; Part 2

"These Demons!" Jonathan exclaimed. "Poco hide like Y/N told you!" The boy nodded in response and hid behind the rocks in the shadows.

"In the16th century an ill fated queen was slain by Elizabeth the First. You fierce knight who served Queen Mary Stuart! Settle this!!" Dio commanded. "Exterminate these pests! Do with them s you wish!"

At his order Tarukus broke the ground underneath Jonathan into tiny pieces.

"He lifted and crushed that boulder with one finger! These two zombies are heading for Jojo." Speedwagon shouted. Jonathan meanwhile landed safe on the ground.

"There is no way he can fight them both." Zeppeli moved his arm a bit hissing in pain.

"Do not move Will. I am trying to speed up the process!" You mumbled. "If I can get your blood running you could use your breathing technique to heal your arm with Hamon!" Speedwagon looked over to Jojo seeing him cornered: "Baron Zeppeli all you need is heat right?"

"You have a plan?" Will inquired hastily seeing the urgency to help Jonathan.

"How about this?!" Speedwagon pulled Will's arm close lifting up his clothes exposing his skin, warming up Zeppeli's arm with body heat. He suppressed a cry as his arm made contact with his skin.

"Speedwagon!" You eyes went wide. "You selfless fool! This might be more effective still from the shock your heart could stop!"

"In the Arctic people treat frostbite by warming the affected areas inside the body of a seal." Speedwagon trailed off not looking into your eyes. "Lady Y/N, Jojo is in danger and without Hamon I would be no help in this fight but you... You are able to use your Hamon to the full potential that surpasses that of Baron Zeppeli here. I am going to warm up Zeppeli's arm while you are able to help Jojo to fend off those monsters!"

You considered his suggestion. He was right it was the only possibility.

"Zoom Punch!" Jonathan screamed as Blueford leaped into the air attacking him.

"Your blood is mine!" His voice was full of hatred and ice cold. His long dark wavy hair moved on its own piercing Jonathan's right arm to get his blood.