Diamond is Unbreakable 14

What happened previously:

"Do you think that I, Rohan Kishibe, draw manga for the sake of money and attention?!" He yelled, feeling insulted. "I am drawing manga so people will read it! So someone will read it! That is the only reason! It is a very simple reason, but I do not care about anything else! So that people will read it. I look for realistic material every day! Listen, well. Whenever I finish a manuscript, I feel amazing. Everyone feels great after finishing work, don't they? But that feeling only last on instant. It is only a little while, because I start thinking that no one is going to read my completed manga, and my insecurities start to grow. Then I get even more insure because, maybe next week, no one is going to read it and then I might not know what to draw anymore and I might not feel like dong anything anymore. These feelings have been reoccurring over and over since I was sixteen. Until three months ago, when someone shot me with an arrow and I gained the ability of heaven's door."

"you are so egoistic!" you suddenly yelled, standing wobbly on your shaky legs, biting our lower lip as you tried to find your balance, arms still numb. "It is all about you! You! And again how you are feeling! But have you once thought about the people you are using for you to gain a momentary moment of satisfaction?!" You cried out.

"Oh yes... that was also written in you, Koichi, Y/N, your sense of justice to protect the ones who are weak.... But I am sure you will not understand the feeling of having found the best material to use for drawing a masterpiece!" He suddenly was in front of you, opening your face, showing the pages as his eyes widened in surprise, before breaking out into a wide grin as if he had won the lottery, a creepy look settling in his gleaming green eyes. "Y/N L/N this is it, right now! A true goldmine°! It is the best! I am going to make your reality mine!" He yelled, a crazed look on his face as he started to tear the first page out, laughing manically as suddenly a golden flash started to illuminate your body, the entire room lightening up as heal grabbed Rohan's wrists tightly, not letting go.

"HEAVEN'S DOOR!" The greenette yelled, quickly writing inside you, but to his horror, his words were being erased as the piece of ripped out paper began to reattach itself, Rohan's body getting sucked in as everything turned white.....

Y/N's back-story

Opening his emerald eyes Rohan felt cold sweat drenching his clothes, his hair that was usually combed into perfection had a few strands loose which he immediately fixed, eyes darting around frantically, taking in the unfamiliar environment. Panting he realized that he was lying on a soft carpet, the dark red fabric soft to the touch as he could hear distant chatter of people coming from downstairs as well as gleeful cheers and the clanking of glass . Classical music echoing through the hallways. The hallway itself however was empty, but some candles on the wall illuminated the corridor, filling it with warm light as the manga artist slowly stood up, checking his body for any injuries.

"What the –" He mumbled to himself, dusting his clothes off, seeing that no damage was done.. Deciding to take a better look around he began walking towards the distant voices, carefully walking around a corner as he stopped dead in his tracks, coming face to face with an enormous family portrait inside a frame made out of pure gold, embedded with numerous gems forming small roses. Scanning it in absolute awe, he took in the family's features, all of them had fair ivory skin and dark hair, only one woman stood out to him, a woman with elegant features, she seemed to be of (Your ethnicity). Her stunning features threw him off guard as he noticed that the man standing next to her had long dark wavy brown hair and shockingly striking golden eyes that seemed to resemble yours without a doubt. In general he seemed to be your splitting image only that this time it was obviously a male. Their stern faces stared down at him as the rest of the people portrayed shared the same intense eyes, making Rohan feel as if he was shrinking down in front of them.