Stardust Crusaders 48

What happened previously:

"Watch out! Something is hurtling this way!" Kakyoin warned as you muttered.

"Too late. Guys get out, I am going to crash the car on purpose." You smirked as suddenly the glass shattered the corpse of the senator crashing into you, knocking out the air out of your lungs as you flipped the car into the wall of a building.

"Y/N!" the men yelled as the car exploded.

"I am here you yelled, shielding their bodies with your own as all of you jumped out of the car which went up in flames.

"Hey Y/N why did you not use Locked Out Of Heaven?" Joseph gasped.

"I am saving energy in case of an emergency." You replied as he nodded as you noticed Dio approaching the abandoned car, seeing you all already left, looking up seeing Kakyoin and Joseph using their Stands to get on the rooftops and you running down tan alleyway.

"What are you doing Y/N?" Joseph yelled until he saw you jumping between the narrow walls getting up. As Kakyoin waited for you.

"Next time boys you can carry me to!" you huffed, pouting as Joseph apologized waving his hands around frantically.

"I have got it." Kakyoin stated as you landed on the rooftop with them. "I know how to find the secret of his Stand." Kakyoin revealed making you smile proudly.

Dio's THE WORLD, Part 2

"What?" Joseph perked up in surprise as Kakyoin took off his black sunglasses as you wrapped your arms around Kakyoin's torso as all of you continued the game of cat and mouse through the streets of Cairo, swinging from building to building with their Stands. Dio watching in the background as you and the blonde vampire locked eyes...

For Noriaki Kakyoin, Hierophant Green is a reminder:

"It is about Noriaki. He makes no attempt to socialize with the other children. It is not that he is disliked. He seems rather reserved; too reserved, in fact. As his teacher I am very concerned." Kakyoin's homeroom teacher from grade school informed his mother in a private conversation inside the empty classroom, their faces hidden in the shadows.

"I am ashamed to say, but I am afraid I do not understand it either." His mother admitted near tears as the young Kakyoin from the gasp listened to their conversation from behind the doors leaning on the wall, standing straight.

It was always the same loop of thoughts running through my head; we all live in cities and meet all sorts of people. But how often do we make a genuine human connection? All of my classmates' have address books filled with their friends' names. Each one of them must have a book of fifty maybe one hundred names. Mom has dad, and dad has mom. Bu I am different, I am sure rock stars and TV celebrities have tens of thousands of friends. But I am different. I will never have any friends. No one will ever get me. No one can see Hierophant Green.... How can I relate to someone who cannot see the real me? That is how I used to think until I met Mister Joestar, Jotaro, Polnareff and Avdol. Every time I think about them I am remembered that they are the first people who treated me like a friend. Our goal to defeat Dio, together.... Our journey may have been short-lived, but we grew to be true friends and Y/N... She build me up and treated me as an equal as well as taught me the basics of Hamon so I can stand up to Dio. She is the one woman I learned to love. I want to make her happy and see me not as an inexperienced teenager, a child but as a grown man and I will fight for her all the same.