Battle Tendency 25

The Warrior of Wind; Part2

What happened previously:

"I am a sworn to Lord Kars but I will not allow the vampires to attack you or Jojo. I uttered the same words to Caesar. That was not an act of sentimentality. To me a strong warrior is the only truth. Victory alone is just and admirable. I lived according to my own code of honor. Immortality means nothing to me I think the same goes for you too Y/N. All that matters to me is a life of honor. Now Jojo....Drink the antidote before me. Before I fade away forever."

"How will you know?" the Joestar inquired.

"I need not to touch see or hear it. I will know the action itself is enough.

Joseph took the antidote as the poison ring around his aorta dissolves.

"I have no regrets I say to you now from the bottom of my heart I am grateful to have witnessed your journey perhaps I had to drift through twelve thousand years of life to finally meet you Jojo. Y/N, Jojo....Farewell." He dissolves into dust flying with the night breeze becoming one with the wind.

"Farwell, Warrior Wamuu, Pillar Man. May you rest in peace." You whispered looking after the dust sighing."Perhaps, perhaps you were right, perhaps it was fate....but I do not believe in the concept of fate, tonight you are able to leave your body behind and became one with yourself, the wind is your element and wind you shall be. 

Part2:

Wamuu became the wind. Unconsciously Joseph rose to salute while you muttered those meaningful words. Though both of you shed no tears, Joseph offered Wamuu a eulogy without words. Their friendship was complex.

Kars reached out his hand trying to grab the wind is face twisting in sadness, recalling memories he shared with Wamuu:

Flashback

"Wamuu kill him." He ordered.

"But Lord Kars...." Wamuu protested. "My respects, he is but a child."

"A child? That he is. That is why we must kill him now." The older Pillar Man stated unwavering. "The Hamon warriors may become powerful foes as adults. Humans develop extremely quickly....Are you unable to carry out the task Wamuu? If you cannot allow me to set the example. Watch and learn!!" He extended his blade killing the small boy mercilessly.