Stardust Crusaders 9

What happened previously:

You explained carefully as he nodded weakly still recovering. "Anyone else?" You offered holding up your pinky but all of them shook their head while you shrugged in response. In this battle Hamon was not necessary, but the Stands were the key and you knew that so you let it go. Silently you set Anne down next to you and Joseph.

"Have some water." Joseph offered giving the girl a bottle. "We have sent out distress calls so someone should be here soon."

Carefully she took it from his hands. "What the hell is going on here? Who are you guys?" She asked warily, she did not trust them except you but she was not sure if she should trust you that is.

"Just think of us as fellow travelers. You are on a journey to see your father while I am on one for my daughter." He smiled comfortingly as she took a sip of the freshwater which she spit out directly in your face making Polnareff burst out laughing while Avdol graciously offered you a handkerchief.

"Hey! That is the only freshwater we have!" the old Joestar scolded. "Do not spit it out in Y/N'S face!!"

"E...e....e....everyone!" She stuttered pointing at something in the fog casting an enormous shadow over everyone. "Look!"

A freighter?!

-________________--Strength_________________-

Somewhere in Egypt in a dark chamber only dimly illuminated by the weak candlelight, was Dio observing himself in front of a full body mirror in the darkness.

"Enyaba, I have something I would like to ask you." He spoke to the old small woman. "What does it mean to live?"

"It is to obtain all that what one desires." She answered her old voice strained. "If you were to distill life into its essence that is what it would e. A desire for riches, a desire for fame, for food, love and lovers......in your case it is Lady Y/N."