Phantom Blood 6

Dio the invader part 4:

Jonathan was sitting on a tree branch near the stream dangling his feet in the air with his dog Danny, bored out of his mind. Currently you were Dio teaching how to dance; since he went first he got the chance to make an escape earlier, now he somehow regretted not bringing something that could entertain him. The he saw a group of boys passing by: "Hey get a move on!" The joked around with each other, clearly having fun.

"Hey guys!" Jonathan waved as them enthusiastically. He needed to distract himself from the negative thoughts about Dio. "Come here! Let me join in on the fun!"

However the others were not having it, talking to themselves: "did you hear something?"- "Ignore it. It is just a snitch" The other responded, well aware that Jonathan could hear him.

"What?!" Jonathan shouted clearly angered. They were talking bad about him and ignored his presence! "Get back here!" he yelled and jumped down the tree. "Who is a snitch?" He sprinted towards them up to the dirt road they were walking on.

"Let's split!" One of the teenagers suggested, fearing the anger of the black haired boy. "You are the snitch Jojo!" he stated. "You'll jabber to anyone about anything!" He accused him as they ran off. "Squealer!" They shouted at Jonathan leaving him behind.

"Hold on! Get back here!"Jonathan demanded. "I never lied to any of you, why are you guys saying that!" However they took off still calling names at him.

Dio it was him, Jonathan concluded full of anger. Dio is the one spreading rumors about me in town! He is trying to destroy me for some reason! "Curse you Dio Brando!" Jonathan yelled gritting his teeth in frustration and clenching his fist.

He started to punch the air to let a bit of steam of and let himself fall and roll down the hill. He stopped near the shore of the river, crossing his arms behind his head he continued to stare at the white clouds passing by peacefully, like everything was fine.

My life has been in chaos since he showed up, Jonathan recalled. Danny was trying to cheer his master up.

Then Jonathan noticed a girl with long blond wavy hair and blue dress hide behind a tree up the hill, observing him shyly. She was holding a basket with fruits in her hands which she hanged onto a tree branch and ran away. Who was that? Jonathan wondered as he walked up to her basked up the hill. I feel like I have seen her before. He reached for her basket seeing a white piece of clothing laying in there. My handkerchief! Jonathan realized.

"Thank you for the grapes!"He called after her happily. "I will be here tomorrow too! If you want to come back!" But she did not turn around just continued her way. Joyfully Jonathan sat down leaning onto the tree. "She did not even tell me her name. Just ran away... girls are such a curious bunch"

Right then after his words left his mouth he clamped his hands over it and looked around frantically, letting out a sigh of relief as he did not see you around. If Lady Y/N would have heard that she would beat me up for saying that, he sweated nervously as he remembered how you react when someone was being a sexist.

But still, Y/N is a girl after all.... She sure is different too.