Battle Tendency 15

Deeper Plan

Three weeks of excruciating training has passed until they learned to inhale for then minutes and exhale for another then minutes. Messina and Loggs really were hard on them....

Meanwhile

In a dark room only lit by candles Kars sat at a table with Eisidisi standing in the shadows behind him.

"The bony spines of this mask are able to push the human grain further but then have not the power to push the brains of our immortal bodies. The masks require more power." Kars stated holding up a red gem as he held it to the flame as the stone concentrated the light burning a hole in Eisidisi observed his hand.

"Oh? What is this?" Eisidisi observed his wound.

"This is the Red Stone of Aja, a rare and beautiful gem. Light is internally reflected millions of times before a single ray escapes from a single point. Its power is miraculous. But it is not enough!!" He threw a stone mask into a pile of other mask enraged. "This small stone is too weak to enable the spines to push us." He crushed the Red Stone of Aja between his fingers. "To complete our mask we need a flawless Red Stone. We need the super Aja! Once we have it we will conquer the sun and undergo our final evolution to become completely perfect beings! The ultimate life forms!!"

In Venice,

Lisa Lisa and Y/N faced the water standing on the balcony with Joseph and Caesar listened to their Master's words:" The masks were created by the most intelligent among them: Kars. In search of the Super Aja. Kars took Wamuu and Eisidisi and crossed the Atlantic. Suzie Q!" She called her maid as you winked to her.

"Yes Madam Lisa Lisa, here it is." She carried the necklace on a purple pillow.

"Thank you." She smiled taking it showing it to Caesar and Joseph. "In my hand is a perfectly flawless natural crystal: THE SUPER AJA!"

"So it was you who had the Red Stone of Aja?" Joseph exclaimed shocked seeing her hold it up to the sun were it concentrated the light sending a laser to ground blasting a hold and Joseph and Caesar jumped away just in time as you furred your eyebrows.

"the Pillar Men wiped out the warriors of Hamon, But this Stone narrowly escaped them and now I carry on the role of the stone's guardian.

Caesar gritted his teeth in anger and clenched his fist.