Battle Tendency 11

A Hero's Proof 

What happened previously:

"That was my Clacker Boomerang guess that one minute was meant for you. I will smash you and your insulting attitude to pieces. Then I will drive some Hamon into your wounds!" One hit after another hit its target as Wamuu clenched his fists enduring it.

"Very well I welcome your strikes you are the first one to ever scar my face. That is the honor I bestow upon you before

I send you to your death!!!"

Part2

"You said no one has ever hit your face before me and Y/N? Big words. I will take you down a peg or five!" Joseph continued to punch Wamuu full of anger until Speedwagon noticed a change of Wamuu's body language.

"Look out! He is up to something! That arm of his is not broken!" Speedwagon warned, Jooseph realized it too jumping back seeing Wamuu emit a green aura.

"T-This cannot be good." He smiled nervously as you continued to stare at Wamuu.

"It was wise of you to jump back. I let you hit me to teach me a lesson. I let my guard down. But the lesson is now over." Wamuu stated grimly.

"Jojo! Finish him now!" Sppedwagon screamed.

"My ultimate technique: DIVINE SANDSTORM!!!" Wamuu raised his arms.

I am in trouble, Joseph realized as you saw he Pillar Man spinning his left arm clockwise and his right arm counterclockwise.

"He is spinning gear- like fists creating a powerfully vacuum, a microcosm of wind and sand!" You observed as the Pillar Joseph was hiding behind from the attack was shattered by the power of his divine sandstorm.

"He ripped through that marble pillar like a piece of old cloth! I have never seen such power!" Joseph yelled as the attack hit him.

"Jojo!!" Caesar, Mark and Speedwagon shouted out his name in horror. "Y/N! Go help him!!"

"No it was his decision he is not dead yet, he won't die that easily." You smirked closing your eyes.

"Y-Y/N?!" Speedwagon stuttered in disbelief as Wamuu stopped hit attack.

"That was the divine sandstorm." Wamuu said turning around facing you as Joseph fell to the ground motionlessly.

"Jojo!" Caesar wanted to storm over to the young Joestar but Mark and Speedwagon held him back as you smiled.

Joseph that sly fox!

"Signore Speedwagon, get out of here!" Caesar ordered. "I try to hold them back if Signorina Y/N did not want to help."