Phantom Blood 4

Dio the invador part2

Since Dio apologized you had to let it go, still he kept staring at you making you more than uncomfortable however you did not back down and fake smiled down at him.

You were in a superior position but Dio did not seem to understand that. Hell you are 89 years out and still a twelve-year old checked you out and flirts with you...

Guess it cannot be helped you are a beautiful lady, one of a kind and looked not older than twenty. However Dio did not know that and just sees you as just as "A woman".

Finally George walked up the stairs motioning Dio to follow him, probably to show him around and the room he will be staying at. Dio started to follow him leaving his suitcase in the entry hall. Jonathan moved forward and hunched over to grab it but you put one hand on his shoulder holding him back, shaking your head: "Wait Jonathan. You are the heir of the Jonathan family. You do not have to carry his luggage after him" You whispered into his ears, but he just shrugged you off: "Really it is no sweat. I am just trying to establish a good foundation for a future friendship, it won't hurt" So you stepped back leaning onto the stair rails.

Suddenly Dio grabbed Jonathan's wrist, hurting him.

"Stop! You are hurting me!" Jonathan cried out and wanted to break free.

"Hands off!" Dio stated calmly, scrunching up his nose. "No one touches my bags! So keep your dirty paws to yourself. Got it?"

"I was trying to help!" Jonathan protested but Dio elbowed him in his rips making Jonathan fall to his knees.

"No thanks!" Dio replied unbothered and fixed his clothing. "The servants shall carry them, you have to listen to Lady Y/N, and she is our teacher after all" he then sat down next to him and pulled his ear. You gritted your teeth in anger, planning to pay him back for treating Jonathan so badly! How dare he!

"Listen closely Jojo. I may be your guest, but I look up to no one! I always come first! I am the number one! No one looks down on me!" he explained smirking evilly. You just found it hilarious. There are enough people who look down at you, you smirk, height wise!

"But Dio, I wanted to be friends!" Jonathan tried again

And another thing, I despise mangy mutts. They do not scare me. Their bootlicking disgusts me!" he said raising his finger. "So keep that mongrel Danny away from me."

"Dio? What's keeping you?" George shouted from the first floor impatiently. "Hurry along!"

"Yes Sir!2 Dio replied hastily and hurried up the stairs leaving you behind but not without glancing bak at you.

You walked up to Jonathan carefully: "Jonathan do not worry about Dio too much, okay? Are you hurt?"

"Yes thank you lady Y/N." he mumbled standing up abruptly startling you. "Please excuse me. I am going to retreat to my chambers."

"Alright, if you say so. Call me if you need anything, I will be there." You said as the both of you parted ways. You decided to visit the kitchens, feeling hungry after having met two interesting people today. Erina and Dio Brando... why do I feel like those three were fated to meet.

"Lady Y/N?" The maids asked surprised "What are you doing in here?" You whipped your head around at the sudden intrusion, hitting your head at one of the cupboards. "Ouch..." you whimpered. "Oh my god, are you alright!" They asked panicking.