Phantom Blood 8

A letter from the past

Seven years later 1888

At the moment you were at Jonathan and Dio's University watching a game of American Football. You were in the stands cheering loudly for both of your boys. It was rather cold but nice weather, ideal for a match.

"He caught it!" The moderator shouted into his megaphone, enhancing his voice, the crowd you included started to cheer. "And Hugh Hudson's very own star Jonathan Joestar, intercepts the ball!!" You spotted him to his enormous figure, he looked like a wall out of muscle, it was obvious in the dark green and white striped sport uniform, he started running.

"Joestar, a mild-mannered 195 centimeter giant, rushes to the end line!" You blinked in surprise; they knew him better than you do. How could they know, excuse you? Never heard of privacy?!

You still remembered the day well when Jonathan was finally taller than you, he was on top of the world. You smiled at the joyful memories; it was one you treasured most. Your heart swelled in pride as he roared.

"Can he win his last game in university?!" Then one guy from the opponent's team with the dark blue shirt tried to tackle him.

"What is this?! A tackle!" Still Jonathan stood his ground grinning victoriously, which would swoon any girl present you thought looking around. You were the only girl present, hell you were even the only female in here! Huffing you closed your eyes.

"But he won't go down!! He is still standing tall! TWO MORE!!!" The first on hung onto Jonathan's right shoulder, while the first newcomer targeted his left leg, the next went for his left shoulder. "Now the third!" The moderator commented at the spectacle, but Jonathan was not ready to give up yet! One step after another he moved forward dragging the other three full grown men with him, ball still tightly secure in his arms.

"That's my boy!" You shook you unfortunate neighbor, a fellow student who just wanted to cheer on his mates, and continued to shout in his ear.

"Incredible! He is dragging them all the way to the last line! What power! What determination!! He is Hercules reborn!!"

"Another tackle! Crikey I see a wobble!" He shouted as Jonathan couldn't bear the next tackle any longer. Then Jonathan threw the ball to the back and...

"There is the pass!"

"It's good! And our catcher is...

 Dio Brando!!" Dio caught the ball flawlessly in mid air as he sprinted to his destination. Two guys tried to ambush him but he swiftly moved out of the way making them CRASH ONTO THE GROUND!!