Stardust Crusaders 14

What happened previously:

"What?! Your eyes widened as you pulled her close taking the full impact, protecting her out of reflex as you groaned.

"Please run, Sir Hol Horse!" She begged. "Sir Hol Horse! I do not know what is going on but I do know I will always protect you! You are my everything, darling! Please run! Hurry!" She pleaded as you watched her puzzled.

Are they lovers?

"Hey Jotaro! Get him!" you shouted getting back to the task at hand.

"It is too late." He stated as you saw him mounting a horse.

"Well said my little sweetheart! I will gladly accept your feelings and keep on living! I am only running away because I love you baby! Forever and ever!" He shouted over his shoulder as he vanished in the distance.

He.....just left her and ran? She must be one of his victims then....

"Argh!" The woman cried as you saw that her elbow was bleeding as Joseph stopped you from activation your Stand Heal, bandaging her up instead as he whispered n to your ear.

"I know how you feel Y/N, but she would not understand." He smiled at you. "And it is nothing, no big deal, not even a scar will come from a measly scratch like that."

"It has already been fifteen days since we left Japan" you sighed. "I guess we do not have the time to follow him, let's just move ahead for now." You noticed a drop of blood of the woman land on Josephs arm as you stood up holding your hand out for her to take which she accepted as Joseph finished treating her.

"All right." Polnareff sighed. "We continued onward to Egypt. Listen up! To defeat Dio we have to fight as one. We cannot go off on our own or we will play right into the enemy's hands let's get a move on!"

"Good grief." Jotaro stated as you offered her your hand as the woman blushed as you took her hand gently.

"Are you alright does it hurt much?" You asked her as she shook her head looking down shyly as you watched Polnareff nudging Jotaro.

"That means Polnareff is back on the team, let's celebrate!"

You laughed as Jotaro paled.

The Empress

In Egypt, the old woman named Enyaba screamed in agony: "My son has been murdered...." She broke down sobbing. "I can sense the misfortune that had befallen my son Centerfold. The bond between mother and son has spoken!" Suddenly holes appeared in her body, the same Polnareff made on Centerfold with his Stand Silver Chariot. Blood streamed down her small body as she pulled her white hair as he cried out, grieving. "My precious, beautiful boy....You died covered with wounds like this? I can feel it. I suffer the same pain you felt. You were magnificent as you fought for Lord Dio my dear Centerfold! How....How did they do it? To kill such a noble and pure soul like you...." She fell to the ground, her knees giving up. "They must have done something underhanded." Blood gushed out of her back as she suddenly leaped in the air yelling: "Damn them! The bastards!" Her eyes were bloodshot as she dashed over the court. "I will make sure they pay a terrifying price with the Empress card!" She hit a white cat with her wooden staff as it hissed at her. "MOVE!!" She screeched. "This is a time for action....With the Stand that brings a slow death. Oh, THE ANGUISH! I SHALL KILL THEM ALL!!!" Enyaba exclaimed as the doors shut close behind her.