Phantom Blood 22

Special thanks to : @blop-blup and @4yourselfbconfident 

The successor

-------------------------------------------Tibet 1863------------------------------------

On the training ground were master Tonpetty and the young Zeppeli balancing on a tight rope in dizzy height.

"For three years you have withstood the rigor of harsh training." Tonpetty said "You can run for dozens of miles without losing your breath. We shall soon begin the most advanced training...The way of the Celestial Gate. I shall tell you again Zeppeli....if you decide to continue this path there will be no escaping your deadly fate. The time for turning back is now. You can still start a new life."

"Master Tonpattey....please read deeper into the wavelength of my life." Will held out his hand. "When am I destined to die? Where will it happen?"

"And with that knowledge what will you do?" The old bald man asked turning around to face him.

"I am in pursuit of something greater. Something I cannot abandon. To fulfill my purpose I must know. Once I know the date of my death I fulfill accept what remains. I will have contentment." His eyes held the gaze of his master in determination.

"If your decision is firm...I will tell you." The bulky master touched his hand Hamon energy surrounding them.

"In a chamber of old, suffused with the stench of death a child shall open the way, a young lion bound by chain awaits you, his liberator and future, you shall set your own wounds aflame before cruel death befalls you!" He presaged.

FLASHBACK END

Zeppeli opened his eyes looking back at you, shaking his head and muttering a small apology as he focused on Tarukus.

"Baron Zeppeli...." Speedwagon tried again. "Be careful Baron."

"Here I come Jojo!" Will announced taking a deep breath to calm his nerves, before walking up to that monster.

The choker won't budge! Jonathan panicked. And Tarukus has not revealed any of his tricks for fighting in this room. A chilling prospect!

"Come fools! You wish to attack me with your Hamon?" Tarukus taunted him. "You cowards will never lay a finger on me!" He went to punch Zeppeli but he moved out of the way just in time.

"What is the matter? Scared stiff?" He screamed furiously, every time he tried to his him, Will always avoided his attacks, you meanwhile made your way behind Tarukus circling him like a predator.

"Well done Will." YOU praised but then Tarukus stormed towards Zeppeli at full speed, Will jumped into the air in response to push himself off the stone wall to counterattack:"TORNADO OVERDRIVE!!" He spiraled himself however Tarukus jumped into the air. Will's attack missing.

"Above me?" Zeppeli pressed out behind gritted teeth.

"No the chain is below you!" Jonathan shouted.