Battle Tendency 21

Young Caesar; Part 2

Waht happened before:

A part of the heavy roof started falling down right above Caesar.

"NO!" You moved in front of him finally able to use your legs.

"HAMON NOVA!!" You screamed. "HEAL!!!"

The whole entrance was covered in dust....

Part2

Wamuu stood on top of the stairs astonished as the dust cleared slowly ....Y/N, she was able to move! His eyes widened in fear, she....he noticed a small red bubble with Caesar's headband on his lip ring inside.

"A message formed of his own blood. Still whole it appears to be the result of his final Hamon." Wamuu stated observing the bubble deep in thought. "He saved his Hamo for this, for his friend. That is why his punches contained no Hamon." He stretched out his hand but though better of it turning around. "I shall let you have it." Wamuu decided. This is no act of sentimentality. A strong Warrior is the only truth. He thought grimly walking up the stairs. "He had a brave heart. He has my friendship and my respect. I shall remember you....Caesar. A man whose life was as brilliant and transient as the sphere that holds his legacy." The Pillar Ma went through the door inside the hotel as the last bit of dust settled down.

You sat there panting holding Caesar close to you., in the last moment you took Caesar's body and dodged the falling stone hiding behind rubbles.

"Caesar...." You whispered as tears formed on the corners of your eyes. "Just say something please. You ....please just breathe; open your eyes for me." You whispered. "You stubborn selfish idiot." You cursed weakly. "You cannot just confess and then die...you cannot just go to a place where I am not able to follow you, you are playing dirty. That is unfair! I cannot do more." You stroked his platinum blond hair, all the wounds on his body have vanished ad healed up fine thanks to your stand.

"Thank goodness Wamuu did not see us behind those stones and the dust, he probably thinks we are buried under there." You mumbled. "Caesar please, say something. I....please" You cried. "Come on you damn womanizer, just...." Your voice broke there is only one thing I can try, you closed your eyes. "Hamon....ULTIMATE DEEP PASS PVERDRIVE!!" You screamed sending Hamon in his body like you did to Will fifty years ago....Silence.

"Pease Caesar, wake up." You whispered desperately. "Please...you cannot leave like this!" you shouted until you felt a warm hand caressing your left cheek.

"Is .....this ...heaven?" Caesar asked weakly as you burst out n tears of joy.

"Caesar!" You hugged him as he groaned in pain. "You stupid, idiotic....do not ever do that again!!"

"Y/N?" Caesar muttered confused..."Why are you here?...So I am not dead. But how?" He looked up and down seeing all his wounds have healed. "Y/N...." He smiled getting lost in your golden eyes." You shed tears for me." He chuckled lightly.

"Of course I would." You returned laughing between your sobs."You reckless bastard!"

"Shush! Y/N...." Caesar wiped your tears away lovingly. "I am sorry. Forgive me, pretty please?" He smiled warmly leaning his forehead to yours relishing in this moment.