Stardust Crusaders 37

What happened previously:

Having finished your late breakfast at a local, nice and peaceful café in Luxor and having already cleared the table, Joseph started the conversation:

"Finally, a little relief." He sighed as you agreed sipping your tea.

"That was quite the late breakfast if you ask me." Avdol added.

"Let's call it brunch then." You decided happily before getting serious putting the delicate tea cup back down. Let's cut to the chase... we are almost at Cairo. We have got to figure out where Dio is hiding, time is running out, Joseph would you please-----"

"Of course Y/N." being handed a camera from Avdol, Joseph got ready.

"Will it appear?" Polnareff asked intrigued.

"I am not sure, but we are close, so the results should be more precise.... All right, here we go! Hermit Purple!!" He yelled smashing the camera.

"Sir, is something the matter?" The waiter rushed over nervously.

"We are fine. Go away." Avdol stated as you got a déjà-vu.

"Yes, sir...." The waiter sweated nervously under your harsh gaze, gladly scurrying away.

"Well, old man? Can you see anything?" Jotaro asked.

"Just a little longer....I see something....THERE! WE HAVE OUR FINAL DESTINATION!!!"

D'Arby the Gambler Part 1

What is that which goes on four legs in the morning, two at midday and three in the evening? So goes the riddle of the Sphinx, the legendary guardian of the pyramids. The answer: Man. Those travelers who answered incorrectly, the tale continues, were devoured by the ravenous Sphinx. Now thirty thousand kilometers from Japan, Jotaro, Y/N and crew have finally reached Cairo.

"Cairo is a vast country." Avdol spoke up as you exited the train. "we must search the city systematically, working our way in toward the center."

Having driven all the way to the pyramids in a dark van you readjusted your coat as Joseph stepped out overlooking the area, the large city stretching all the way to the horizon.

"At least we made it."

"We finally have reached Cairo, huh?" You smirked. "But before we can reach Dio, we still must navigate the many enemies that stand before us, we still have a long way to go~"

TIME SKIP:

All of the Crusaders stood into the café in a perfect straight line, shadows casted over your eyes as you stared intimidatly down at the bartender who did not even seem to care.