Stardust Crusaders 8

Dark Blue Moon

The loathsome cures of Dio ......Even the Speedwagon Foundation's leading physicians with their cutting-edge treatments, stand powerless before Dio's curse. To save Holy, Jotaro and crew continued on their journey to Egypt. With air travel now too treacherous they board a boat, heading to Singapore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It will take three full days a sea to get from Hong Kong to Singapore. Some peace and quiet will do us all good." You sighed but could not help but feel uneasy, you already inspected every crew member except the captain; still you need to be cautious, looking out to the ocean sitting down on a chair your small bag by your side. Joseph even had a change of clothing.

"Hey you two!" The old Joestar shouted at the two teenagers relaxing on the beach chairs... "Why don't you switch out those uniforms for something else? You think you can keep up in those things? Aren't you burning up?" He asked them.

"Well we are students." Kakyoin stated reading leisurely in a book you lend him. "And good student always dressed the part.....Too much of a stretch?"

"Japanese students are such stiffs. Aren't they?" Joseph pondered as you smirked at him evilly.

"Better than skipping school nearly every day Joseph!" You taunted him as Joseph laughed nervously.

"I see....so this is what they call Bushido. Like they say, clear your mind and even flames feel cool." Avdol concluded.

"That is all well and good but that won't get you any girls." Polnareff added pushing himself off the railing.

"Or boys~" You hummed making Kakyoin look at you in surprise.

"Let go! Let go of me you big jerk!" A high pitched voice screamed on top of their lungs a child fought against the strong hold of one of the crew members. "Damn it! I said get off me! Let me go!"

"Shut your trap you brat!!" He replied holding them up as they kicked in the air.

"Hey what is going on?" You watched them. "I thought we agreed there would e no passengers on board but us. Did you dare to defy my orders?" You stood up calmly sending chills down his spine.

"Sorry, boss.....It- it is a stowaway." The crew member sweated nervously. "Little brat was hiding in one of the storage holds below."

"Stowaway?" Joseph questioned confused.

"Come at me then! I will break your balls!!!" The child threatened trying to break free.

"Tell that to the coast guard, you little shit!" The sailor said holding them up by the collar of their pink colored shirt.

"Huh? The cops?" They stopped eyes widening in shock backing away. "Please! Just let me go! I just wanted to go to Singapore to see my dad. I will do anything! You can even put me to work for my ticket!" They tried but the sailor only pinched their cheek pondering as they grimaced in pain.