Stardust Crusaders 7

What happened previously:

Then Magician's red threw its first fire attack but without any effort used Silver Chariot deflected the fire balls sending them into a nearby statue creating a statue of Magician's Red!

"That bastard. He is mocking us! While he was attacking he managed to carve a statue of Avdol's Stand!" Joseph gritted out frustrated as Jean Pierre Polnareff smirked tilting his head to the side.

"Not bad...." He chuckled darkly. "You fit right in, Magician's Red. " Angered a shadow cast over Avdol's face his body enveloped with raging flames. "Finally.....At last he reveals his true power....Interesting.....Bring it!"

"Hey we got to hide!" Joseph warned both teenagers. "We will get torched if Avdol uses that!"

"That?" Jotaro questioned confused looking after his running grandfather.

"CROSSFIRE HURRICANE!!!!!"

Silver Chariot Part2

"That all you have got?!" Polnareff taunted Avdol. "I told you my sword can create gaps between the layers of our atmosphere so I can slice your flames into bits!"

He used Silver Chariot avoiding the attack by throwing it back to Avdol, setting him and Magician's red on fire!

"Avdol!" Joseph shouted. "His flames are so strong, they are burning him!"

Avdol's eyes widened as he fell to the ground his legs giving out his body aflame as the Frenchman smirked smugly.

"Just as I predicted." He stated. "You will die by your own flames!" However Avdol was not giving up manifesting Magician's Red, leaping at Polnareff in determination.

"Oh man! One last pitiful attack? How unsightly!" He smiled using Silver Chariot to slice Magician's Red as he squinted his eyes in confusion. "That is weird...."

Suddenly Silver Chariot was enveloped with raging flames shocking him greatly. "WHAT?! How is it possible? I cut him in half and out pour flames?"

"This is not his Stand. It is a duplicate." Joseph pointed out proudly as Polnareff's eyes widened at the sudden realization while Avdol stood up completely unharmed.

"It seems the flames veiled your vision." The Egyptian grinned. "What you sliced apart was the statue Silver Chariot carved from before. I told you I can control flames at will. The flames that it sent back toward it melted its joints and caused it to move....." He looked up grimly. "the one defeated by his own Stand's ability was you!" Avdol declared seriously. "Now another chance to savor the heat.....CROSSFIRE HURRICANE!!!" He saw Polnareff getting thrown back by his strong fire attack groaning. "I am afraid you are ten years too young to challenge a fortune teller to a battle of prediction!" Avdol smirked at his victory.

"Such incredible power!" Joseph commented. "His Stand took that head-on. It must have melted. It is over!"

"With burns like that. I am guessing he is a goner." Jotaro added. "He is lucky if he escaped with just serious burns if you would call that luck."