Diamond is Unbreakable 24

What happened previously:

"LOOK OVER HERE." The Stand spoke again as you slowly moved closer.

"Y-Y/N! J-Jotaro! L-Look!!" Koichi screeched in horror.

"Watch out, Koichi! Do not go any closer!" Jotaro instructed, his deep voice having an edge to it his aquamarine eyes trained onto the enemy Stand.

"HEY, I TOLD YOU TO LOOK OVER HERE." The Stand shouted.

Panting, the older man looked at you in absolute terror, not understanding what is happening as he felt something heavy on his shoulder.

"Do not look, sir, look at me." You ordered the old man. "Do not panic, I can help, you." You said clearly, as you took another step forward, golden stand aura surrounding you. "Sir-"

However the man did not listen, in fear he looked to his shoulder, seeing only the tread marks on his clothes. Screaming on top of his lungs., the Stand was about to enter his mouth in incredible speed as you launched forward, intercepting it with your Stand as you pulled the old man back towards Jotaro and Koichi as Heal's wrist snapped upon impact.

"Is that his Stand?" Jotaro exclaimed, looking at you, seeing your swollen wrist having already healed, the man in your arms trembling.

"What is going on-" He demanded as he was interrupted with a quick chop to his neck as his limb body fell into your arms as you quickly healed his wounds.

"I am sorry, this was for good measure." You muttered a soft apology, heaving him n your back as you Jotaro and Koichi stood with your backs towards each other, scanning the room, seeing the Stand has disappeared, looking for the enemy stand user.

"J-Jotaro! Y/N!" Koichi shouted, pointing at the backdoor as a male hand came forward, ready to pull his coat from the coat rag, his body hid by the door. "H-he is here! He is taking the jacket!"

"To think someone would actually investigate the button that fell off my jacket..." Kira hissed. "If I heard it correctly, did Y/N say my name? Did they see the name tag? Why do things like this keep happening to me lately? And why is she here?"

"Good grief. Who would have thought he would come to get his suit now?" Jotaro grumbled, walking towards him.

"But I will make them disappear..." Kira stated, eyes gleaming dangerously, purple Stand aura surrounding him. "... with Killer queen's second bomb. Just like that brat Shigechi...."