Stardust Crusaders 19

What happened previously:

"Good...." He stepped onto Jotaro putting all his strength into each of his steps. As Jotaro tried to keep silent but could not help but grunting in pain as Dan of Steel stomped over him relishing in his pain. "You are rather sturdy bridge aren't you? Aren't you?" He sung, testing him by jumping a bit and wobbling. "Aren't you?!" he stomped on Jotaro's right hand. "Aren't you....Now Y/N your turn...what shall I make you do? Oh, I know....why don't you start with being a bride yourself for Jotaro so your godson can cross to by walking over you? Isn't that a great idea?"

"Mr Joestar, Y/N told me that the enemy must be there, hiding around the thalamus, the point where the nerve system begins. Polnareff and I will enter a blood vessel from inside your inner ear then swim through the blood vessels toward the brain system. Polnareff, open a slit n the wall of his blood vessel!" Kakyoin instructed.

"Hey, hold on! You are using your Stands! Can't they just got through instead?" Joseph protested.

"Not at this size. The blood vessel is way too thick. The hole will be microscopic in size so bleeding won't be an issue at our side. And for your reassurance Y/N can heal it when we meet up later. Severing a blood vessel or nerve would take several minutes. Otherwise the Lovers would have done it already. Though it may have already started...." Kakyoin stated.

"Keeping our Stand this small is really exhausting." Polnareff breathed out. "You need a lot of Stand power. Here we go!" He used Silver Chariot to slice the said blood vessel as Joseph screamed while the Stand swam along the blood stream.

"Oh my God!!....I...do not feel so well...."

THE LOVERS PART2

-----------------------------------

Dio was sitting on his large kingsized bed with one of his most trusted companions; Enrico Pucci, a dark skinned young man with white hair, talking about the purpose of life, philosophy and HEAVEN, but still he had doubts towards the younger man not only concerning him but concerning Y/N...

"Hey....did you know Pucci? The Louvre of Paris gets an average of forty thousand visitors every day. I saw a Michael Jackson concert on TV recently with that many people but that does not happen every day. The Louvre gets that many people for years and years every single day. It first opened in 1793. Everyday forty thousand people are attracted to the Mona Lisa and Milo's Venus and they do not leave until they see both of them. Don't you think that is amazing?" Dio hummed looking through a book about said museum.