Battle Tendency 6

The man in the pillar part2

However then Santviento decided to make his move he leaped out of the vent fast than a bullet as you moved your head away just in time eyes wide.

However he slipped into the body of an unfortunate soldier as he screamed in agony.

"It is Santviento!!" They exclaimed as the soldier turned around calling out for his superior in panic:"Major von Stroheim what is happening? It is so dark! I cannot see anything!" He yelled his eyes were pulled inside his head, it was horrifying to watch. "Why did you turn the lights off?" He continued stumbling around aimlessly as the others backed away from him.

"Santviento crawled into the soldier's body!" Speedwagon gritted out as you observed their reactions.

"Where is everybody? Do not leave me here all alone!" The man pleaded hunching over as suddenly his body began to deform itself, he started to transform into an unsightly obese monster! "I am not sure what is going on....but I have never felt to refreshed!" He shouted maniacally as you moved back to protect Speedwagon.

If this creature escapes it could threaten even the great fatherland, Stroheim realized. We must destroy it. It has to be killed here and now! He clenched his fist. "Very well shoot him! Blast that soldier's body to pieces!" He commanded.

"Stop there is no use-!" You screamed but they did not listen, shooting at the obese monster in front of them with all they got.

"That tickles!" He laughed losing his mind before falling to the ground. Everybody watched in silence as the man began to crawl.

"He is alive!!" They yelled panicking at the sight. "A machine gun won't kill it!!"

"I knew it." You mumbled working on Speedwagon's restraints only to see you would need more time without hurting your friend, time which you currently did not have at hand. Even Stroheim was paralyzed.

"What a monster." He whispered as it stood up pointing his finger at the soldiers.

"What is he pointing at?" One questioned, sweat ticking down their faces. "What does that mean?"

"Wait! It is almost if he pointing a pistol. Is he imitating us?" Stroheim calmed down slightly. "The only thing he said was my name. He is just mimicking us! It is just mindless aping. That means he is not intelligent after all! If he is only as smart as a monkey perhaps we can still use him!"

"You idiot! Stop that right now, he will kill you all if you keep up that attitude sissy!" You warned him as the monsters jaw fell to the ground as he started to form a sentence:"Are you the ones...who ...disturbed my slumber?"

"He spoke!!" Stroheim backed away in fear.

"He is capable of thought and his intelligence is great." Speedwagon spoke up. "He learned our speech in this short time!"

"Die..." Santviento spoke pointing his finger at one of the soldiers, firing a bullet from the tip fo his finger in incredible speed, rivaling a gun, killing him instantly.

"He is taking the bullets they shot at him and is firing them back at them." You analyzed, getting ready to protect Speedwagon, not sure of the extend of his powers, giving Joseph a sign to act.

"Hey old man! Hide over there!" He spoke with an obviously fake German accent. "He still has got more bullets to fire!"

"No I do not need any help from a German soldier!" Speedwagon protested.