Battle Tendency 13

Lisa Lisa Hamon Coach:

What happened previously:

"The prologue of your trial begins now! I call it the Hell Climb Pillar!" Lisa Lisa exclaimed.

"What what is that about? Where is Y/N?" Joseph protested.

"Master must we begin with the Hell Climb Pillar?" Caesar asked worried. "I have never once attempted it. Hell Climb Pillar has claimed many a challenger."

"If you cannot complete this trial then you have no right to maintain on this island. And Jojo Y/N is inside the other building we just left, I convinced her to rest we still have a lot to discuss tonight." Lisa Lisa replied.

"Hey do not keep this a secret between yourselves! What has Y/N to possibly discuss with you and what the hell is this Hell Climb Pillar? It does not even look that tall!" Joseph screamed.

"Step through the door and you will see, for your other question I am not sure myself what Y/N wants to tell me but it must be important, well this Tower is more deep than high." She opened the door and threw both men down as they screamed in surprise landing in some sort of fluid.

"This is...oil!!" Joseph realized looking at his hands. "There is oil all over this marble pillar!"

"It is twenty four meter to the top. Climb only using your bare hands. There is no other way to leave. Fail to climb to the top and the pit will be your grave." Lisa Lisa explained.

"We have to climb this slippery twenty four meter tall pillar?" Joseph panicked.

Part2

This is bad. It is taking all I have just to hang on to the pillar. Caesar thought climbing up slowly using Hamon. Just moving my ginger a centimeter is exhausting! If I fall .... If I fall even once off this pillar there is no way I will be able to climb it again. We will starve, Jojo and I will....

He looked down seeing Joseph did not even start climbing, sliding down and landing back on the ground. Waist-deep in oil.

"Jojo! The longer you dawdle the less energy you will have t climb!" The blond shouted. "Hurry and climb!" He began to slide as he lost focus for a single moment. No! He realized I cannot afford to be worrying about him! Just talking disrupted my Hamon.