Diamond is Unbreakable 29

What happened previously:

"WHAT?!" Both gasped shocked.

"A-an omen..."

"What?"

"S-Stupid! You are not supposed to start off with that!" Josuke hissed panicking as Rohan jumped to his feet. "E-er, I mean...I meant that was some stupid luck! A triple six, meaning you have to pay five ties my bet....It almost seems like I am cheating!"

"Hmph. It seems you have already earned ten thousand yen in spending money." Rohan smirked, still on his feet.

"Hahaha....I cannot believe my luck myself."

"Triple sixes, AKA omen. Josuke wins five times what he wagered from Rohan?" Your voice spoke up startling both of the men as you leaned on the wall. "Josuke, where did you leave our new friend?"

"Y/N?!" They yelled surprised.

"Who else?" you asked, before turning to Rohan. "I am so sorry, I seem to have left my bag in your studio, could just quickly go in and grab it?" You asked, confused as to why the young Higashikata was there.

"Of course, just go in, the backdoor is open, feel free to go in." Rohan shrugged it off as you nodded, throwing Josuke a suspicious glance.

"And I see the two of you are finally getting along better?" You uttered doubtfully as both men smiled innocently at you

"Yes, of course, me and Rohan-sensei could be considered best of friends." Josuke started laughing fakely, you were not buying it.

"I see, then I will not disturb the two of you further, do not mind me..." You trailed off, turning around the corern, long black coat flowing behind you.

"I would not go that far. However, it is my turn next. I want to get back what I just lost, so I am going with ten." Rohan stated, getting back into the game.

"All right! GO!"

Result: One, two and three. The wager is doubled! Rohan has to pay Josuke double what he wagered!

This is too much! This is way too much! Not only is this Rohan Kishibe who is sitting in front of me with his ability Heaven's Door, but now Y/N is also in close proximity and she is a master gambler, knowing how to detect lies! I am screwed! Does that alien not know what holding back means? Crap... He is totally suspicious of me!

Highway Star

Both men were sitting still in front of each other staring at the dices in shock and disdain. The green head especially was glaring daggers at the younger high school delinquent, who was reaching for th dices clearly uncomfortable.

"Do not touch those dice, Josuke Higashikata!" Rohan Kishibe shouted in frustration, jumping to his feet, startling him. Taking the bowl, the twenty year-old, moved away from the table, distancing himself from Josuke. "Do not move an inch." He threatened while Josuke stared after him in disbelief, cold sweat forming on his face.