Diamond is Unbreakable 20

What happened previously:

"What the hell was that?" You muttered to yourself, having seen the two teenagers running after a thirteen year old boy. "What are Josuke and Okyuasu doing? Didn't Josuke go to the bank?" you thought out aloud, seeing them turn into an alleyway heading towards apartment houses. Should I go and follow them? You thought to yourself as you heard their enraged screams from the distance wincing.

"They are too loud. I keep on wondering how they do not get any complaints from the residents." You sighed. Looking left and right, you decided to cross the street quickly as in that moment your phone went off.

Groaning you picked up hearing Rohan's voice coming through.

"Good morning Y/N!" He greeted smugly as you rolled your eyes in annoyment. You had nothing against the particular manga artist but his timing was awful.

"What do you want?" You cut to the chase as you heard him chuckle.

"Why so cold?" He fired back sassily as you sighed.

"Look, if it is nothing important I will hang up now." You announced as he quickly began to stutter.

"No, look, I am sorry if you are busy and I just wanted to ask if you had time next week or something to help me out with my manga? I would like to read your memories again."

"Are you serious?" You asked sceptically. "You are not going to try anything?"

"There is no way I could; your Stand Heal would prevent me from doing it!" He reassured you as you groaned. "And I can treat you for a meal. How does that sound?" He offered sheepishly.

"You sound awfully nervous." You pointed out. "What are you hiding?" You mumbled as he only laughed awkwardly. "Where is your inflated ego?" You questioned, seeing Josuke and Okuyasu climbing up the different level of the apartment building with the help of their two Stands. "But can we perhaps talk another time, I am currently chasing down Josuke." You informed him.

"Oh that stupid brat-"

"Do not finish that sentence." You threatened evilly, dark aura surrounding you as you heard hi nervously chuckle on the other end of the line. "We can talk tomorrow. I call you instead." You quickly cut him off, ending the call before he could mutter another word. 

Yukako Yamagishi Dreams of Cinderella, part 1

After a lot of reasoning and shouting Josuke somehow managed to  calm you and Tomoko down explaining the entire stiuation to you two before he went to actually accept the money from the bank as Tomoko quickly put it out of his reach to put it down for his studies. Okuyasu and Shigechi each taking another third for their own with some short argueing and a bit of violence because of Shigechi's short return of greediness.

 Okuyasu and Shigechi each taking another third for their own with some short argueing and a bit of violence because of Shigechi's short return of greediness