Stardust Crusaders 30

What happened previously:

On the other side of the building, having left through the back door, Mandatta and Zenyatta huffed in frustration.

"Damn it! They were just about to swallow the poison! And now the Lady noticed us, she is on us, we are her next target!" Zenyatta cursed, "She is clever! Abducting her is now completely out of question! Shit! What is supposed to happen next?"

"It has not come yet...." Mondatta answered. "But the comic was not wrong. Thoth sees the near future."

"Next time we will get them.....We will kill them with the next premonition and take our Lady to him, we can do it!" Zenyatta roared sitting his younger brother on his right shoulder. "That is right. We are the....Zenyatta Mondatta brothers!"

"'That damn dog! We failed! We were so close! ' fumed the brothers Zenyatta and Mondatta were very mad.

But they did not give up. Zenyatta and Mondatta followed the tree bad guys. While following them, they met a man who had a face that really made them angry. It was exactly the kind of face the brothers hated."

"Something must have happened to me in a past life to hate guys like this....It really pisses me off. He deserves a knuckle sandwich!" Zenyatta declared seeing a man with black hair and black glasses walking in their general direction seemingly absentminded and distracted.

"He was a perfectly nice man, but Zenyatta punched him anyway! The man with the bad face ran away....and left a wallet full of money.

' Yay! We are rich! We are so lucky! Whooppee! ' cried Mondatta"

"What a fool." Zenyatta snickered picking up the wallet from the ground.

"We are rich!" Mondatta celebrated. "Ah! Brother another page!" Mondatta noticed pleased.

"The brothers continued their pursuit. The bad guys got in their car and headed to the hospital to see their friends Avdol and Kakyoin, while the Lady decided to walk there separately after checking the street of brother Zenyatta. Zenyatta however made a bomb out of an orange and planted it in the car. Jotaro was blown to bits! His head was split in two and blood splattered everywhere!"

Mondatta read out loud.

"Look how clear the comic came in!" Mondatta cheered.