Diamond is Unbreakable 37

What happened previously;

Suddenly the sound of a button clicking cut through the tense silence as Rohan's eyes dilated, the pages moving on their own as pink Stand aura emerged from behind one.

A tiny hand slipped out, wearing black gloves, with only their light pink thumb being exposed as the page flipped entire, revealing a miniature Killer Queen glaring at Rohan.

"KILLER QUEEN'S THIRD BOMB; BITES THE DUST!!!!!"

"HEAVEN'S DOOR!"

With incredible speed Heaven's door flew towards Hayato, ready to punch Killer Queen only to faze through the cat-like Stand, startling Rohan as he was unable to touch the enemy Stand.

"ROHAN KISHIBE, KILLER QUEEN IS ALREADY INSIDE YOUR EYE! THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE SEEING!!" the voice explained as Killer Queen appeared inside Rohan's iris, being inside the manga artist. "THE SWITCH FOR KILLER QUEEN'S THIRD BOMB HAS ALREADY BEEN ACTIVATED!!"

The explosion went off.

Crimson liquid splattered everywhere, destroying Rohan's back as his face contorted into one of shock as one of his signature pen earrings fell to the wet sidewalk.

Stumbling a few steps back from the impact of the internal explosion, Rohan fell back weakly on top of the entrance stairs of the next house...

"KILLER QUEEN'S THIRD ABILITY: IT IS A BOMB TO BLOW AWAY ANYONE WHO TRIED TO COME AFTER ME! IT WILL ACTIVATE IN ANYONE WHO TRIES TO GET CLOSE TO HAYATO IN ORDER TO LEARN ABOUT ME. IT WILL ALSO ACTIVATE IF HAYATO HAPPENS TO VERBALLY REVEAL MY IDENTITY, AND IF HE WRITES IT DOWN IT WILL ACTIVATE IMMEDIATELY: WHICH MEANS IT IS A BOMB I IMPLANTED IN HAYATO!"

Bites the Dust Part 2

"C-Come to think of it," Rohan whispered, his emerald eyes wide as he put his hand on the green steel railing. "I finally... found out Yoshikage Kira's identity..." He muttered weakly, trying to push himself back up, sweating as he felt his insides having been ripped apart as blood tickled out of the corner of his mouth, while the rain drenched the manga artist entirely. "Koichi is coming. I have to tell him..."

His vision began to blur as he noticed two familiar silhouettes walking around the corner. One was the frame of a small tray haired teenage boy, who held up his brown leather school back right above his head to shield himself from the heavy downpour, right behind him towered the stature of Jotaro Kujo, in his usual white attire and hat, as his hands were shoved deep inside the coat's pockets.

"I--- I finally found him..." Rohan groaned as he tried to move forward, knee falling on the wet pavement as he tried to support himself with his right arm, his usually sleek green hair falling himi into his in horror contorted face messily. "Yoshikage Kira is Kosaku Kawajiri." He breathed out raggedly, as he tried to reach for the unaware men. "Koichi..." He groaned as suddenly Killer Queen appeared in front of him making him flinch back.

"AND NOW; THIS IS THE REAL THIRD ABILITY OF KILLER QUEEN!" It announced as the pages on Hayato's face began to disappear entirely, making the boy wake up again slowly as-

A meek click went off.

Suddenly, blood splattered out of Rohan's body, ripping him apart with tremendous force as cracks started appearing on his face. "K-KOICHI!" He screamed desperately as the loud and terrifying explosion went off, erupting in bright, horrendous flames and menacing black smoke as the body of the manga artist begun to disintegrate.